Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tyranny For Ep7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

password: c0rp4tch

Features:
Complete Source Tyranny
official Chat
bla bla bla

clieant:
RanPh 822v

No SS available

Credit : Jow ,
me for sharing this and
Mr.leak the one who share this sh!t :thumbup1:

next release
BattleField Ui :p::p::p::p:
"STOP SELLING LEAK FILES NOOB LEGIT MERGE BOY " :eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not be proud to yourself because I know that you don`t know how to merge the source code. Not arrogance being displayed Developer so do not be arrogant

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He can't explain because he is a leak boy also HAHAHAHAHAHAH KPAP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
astig ka talaga boss my spp na eto boss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boy leak hahahaha he can't explain it because he will only tell you that he know's how to code . then if you oppose he will show you he's force click rebirth HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #KPAP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the difference of towerwars on schoolwar?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/tyranny-source-tower-wars-1123297/
same of function with your share and just rename towerwars to schoolwars?

differences:

Tyranny Source ( TOWER WARS )
Tyranny EP7

Tyranny Source ( TOWER WARS ) -> u need to merge to your source
Tyranny EP7 -> Complete source.. just build and put in your 822v Client Ran Ph and just update Data ->gui/texture-> gui

Tyranny Source ( TOWER WARS ) and Tyranny EP7 same tyranny .. But not the same code..

Do not be proud to yourself because I know that you don`t know how to merge the source code. Not arrogance being displayed Developer so do not be arrogant

wow.. please teach me how to merge please.. hahahaha what a noob comment.. dont like a pro noob

Boy leak hahahaha he can't explain it because he will only tell you that he know's how to code . then if you oppose he will show you he's force click rebirth HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #KPAP

wow.. i cant explain ? maybe u can explain it clearly.. boy merge leak.. legit hahaha... dont like a pro like your friend jonathan.. and your bossing eugene hahaha explain explain explain ...

your right hahahah

wow.. leak boy also ? prove ? can you prove it that all my source came from leak .. hahaha what a loser Christopher Torre .. SALE PA MORE .. 10k pa more.. hahaha

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its funny how you tell us to just "build and put in your 822v Client Ran Ph" while in face the source you shared has too many missing files/includes. :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its funny how you tell us to just "build and put in your 822v Client Ran Ph" while in face the source you shared has too many missing files/includes. :lol:

LOL just include.. you can copy paste include from others source.. dont be noob men .. :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u said just build it but there is too many missing files :$: u must share a complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u said just build it but there is too many missing files :$: u must share a complete

Common sense. @jherson23 Your join date is Aug 2016, Here in rz no PERFECT share here if you want the share be perfect use your own way. we must be thankful for those developers share there files here and give their tips on how to fix it , dont be so sellfish @markalejo11 thanks for your share must try this. More power.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hahahaha Your so cute humpty dumpy don't act like a pro men you are a leak boy also like your partner who steal the source from marlon's facebook account hahah and resell to the public like what you do :) And you share this source for fame and to give you all the credits hahahaah and to hide all your issue :)

Last edited:
Back