Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tyranny For Ep7

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LOL just include.. you can copy paste include from others source.. dont be noob men .. :lol:

Its funny how you would say just build and put while you yourself cant even include the missing files. don't know eh? :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
common sense he said just build but there is a lot of missing files

Reaction score
wow.. i cant explain ? maybe u can explain it clearly.. boy merge leak.. legit hahaha... dont like a pro like your friend jonathan.. and your bossing eugene hahaha explain explain explain ...

can you even understand what you are talking about man?... please.. if you wanna to reply about our comments please make use of a good sentence.. we don't even understand what you are talking about. or rather you are using google translate? too awful for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the important is he is sharing unlike others out there they are useless :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you even understand what you are talking about man?... please.. if you wanna to reply about our comments please make use of a good sentence.. we don't even understand what you are talking about. or rather you are using google translate? too awful for you.

you cant understand my english ? so thats not my problem.. its your problem.. trash Dev haha

jow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release :)

If there is something missing you can get it here this is the original link :D

Link: https://mega.nz/#!idFl2QIR
Key: !Xlzodzz-Zs3DxusCgZmx5Zjqk5GzA1-VPwvhj1yn1kY
Pass: c0rp4tch

Enjoy :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Link:

wahahah this is what you call real release ^_^ idol what visual basic need to compile on this source??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats best EP7 File release for this tyranny?

Thanks God bless :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can make own tyranny.ini just explore the code in GLSchoolWars.cpp :)
can anyone share the tyranny.ini (decrypt)

Nothing change's to released almost same.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!idFl2QIR

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@TS about the cfg? im done compile this source but when i try to use cfg from Mark Lopez 5class classic its error in server files
about cfg use this name

sessionserver.ini
fieldserver.ini
agentserver.ini
loginserver.ini

:)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

btw who want to share interface?

----------------------------------------------- ERROR REPORT-----------------------------------------------Execution time : 2017-01-17 19:09:23[2017-01-17 19:10:13] [INTERFACE] CDM_RANKING_DISPLAY not found[2017-01-17 19:10:13] [INTERFACE] CDM_RANKING_TEXT not found[2017-01-17 19:10:13] [INTERFACE] CLUB_AUTHORITY_BUTTON not found[2017-01-17 19:10:13] ÅؽºÆ® Ãâ·ÂâÀÌ ³Ê¹« ÀÛ°Ô ¼³Á¤µÇ¾î ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.[temp][2017-01-17 19:10:13] [INTERFACE] SUBMASTER_CDM_STATIC not found[2017-01-17 19:10:13] ÅؽºÆ® Ãâ·ÂâÀÌ ³Ê¹« ÀÛ°Ô ¼³Á¤µÇ¾î ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.[Club Challenge][2017-01-17 19:10:13] [INTERFACE] SUBMASTER_CDM_BUTTON not found[2017-01-17 19:10:13] [INTERFACE] SUBMASTER_CDM_BUTTON_F not found

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
about cfg use this name

sessionserver.ini
fieldserver.ini
agentserver.ini
loginserver.ini

:)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

btw who want to share interface?

tnx let me try.. by the way which is better to compile its "release" only?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
use Release, it has no error after compile :D try it :)

dont compile the philippines because it has GameGuard ^^
how to fix? password does not work to log in the game if MD5, i try to change pass my account to normal password its work and already can log in the game. and how to solve this error

markalejo11 - Tyranny For Ep7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can u please provide the decrypted tyranny.ini also complete gui. Thank you

Any freedback regarding this? I think this is not working -_- if working please provide screeshot.

Back