Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tyranny Source ( TOWER WARS )

Reaction score
View attachment CTF.rar

HP Multiplier ( Gate Based and according to players inside the map )
60% Movespeed on Map you can adjust this.. or recode it to be adjusted at default
Heal damage resu kill deaths rankings ( NOT SURE IF ACCURATE coz i have my own ) :eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:
and there are still features here like EP10 like chat box.. i guess..

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN XML ( GUI ) and INI for this.. can't support you for that.. sorry! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

NOTE: you can improve the code for heal and resu if you know how..

Credits @ Source Comments Just reply here if you know them thanks. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wish anybody doesnt ask how to merge it.. :w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just want to ask.
i want to add this tyranny in this source http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/ep10-source-code-selling-1119746/ but my problem is this ep10source - Tyranny Source ( TOWER WARS ) - RaGEZONE Forums
will it have complication? also there is CTFInfoDisplay.cpp/h adding this will lot error.
and im confuse in schoolwar what is it truly function?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
*Retired
Reaction score
the problem is the GUI, theres no .xml files, there are already leaks of the sources and updates
history repeats itself there will always be that 1 guy who has it and secretly sells it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could someone help me to merge this on my EP9 source? please pm me. thanks :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
merge only tower wars not capture the field

Back