Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated EP7 Client/Tools/GServer and Bins Only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated EP7 Files

Features:
-Ingame Functions
-4 to 5 Class
-Classic Gameplay
-NO Random Bugtrap
-Extra Activities with Titles
-Ingame Rankings
-Player Kill (Side Notifications)

Client:

Database:

SFILES/TOOLS/GLOGICSERVER:

Use at your own risk!
Some detections are false positive due to anti cheat codes mostly in MiniA.exe

Credits:
All Ragezone Devs
MinComs

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good for sharing like
better if include source buddy

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Almost all!! dummy accounts are used to share files here ...
but Oops! I'm sure! there is someone again there who will dislike what I said ... don't be shy .. hahahaha

Reaction score
Updated EP7 Files

Features:
-Ingame Functions
-4 to 5 Class
-Classic Gameplay
-NO Random Bugtrap
-Extra Activities with Titles
-Ingame Global Rankings (All/Guild/Class)
-Player Kill (Side Notifications)

Client:

Database:

SFILES/TOOLS/GLOGICSERVER:

Use at your own risk!
Some detections are false positive due to anti cheat codes mostly in MiniA.exe

Credits:
All Ragezone Devs
MinComs

VIRUS TOTAL ON SFILES CFG TOOLS: 17/61 detection LOL. nice try stealing bank/personal info of people. goodluck to everyone use the file. Totally false positive because of minia our A*S :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VIRUS TOTAL ON SFILES CFG TOOLS: 17/61 detection LOL. nice try stealing bank/personal info of people. goodluck to everyone use the file. Totally false positive because of minia our A*S :)

who the hell will access their banks or something important in vps or vmware? Literally i am not the one who owns or build these files and I can say this is safe since multiple server is up and using these files. "Wag bida-bida"

Reaction score
Release to public so other can test his files and report here then later on he can fix his own source then no update release here hahaha.

maybe next time try to include NEED TESTER ^^

now a days if you release bins it also include source, which indicate for real "sharing is caring". :)

BTW Thanks for sharing. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
looks like injection not anti cheat. goodluck everyone to use this files :junglejane:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who the hell will access their banks or something important in vps or vmware? Literally i am not the one who owns or build these files and I can say this is safe since multiple server is up and using these files. "Wag bida-bida"

Instead of fighting! next time just use your real RZ account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why don't you ask the owners of servers who's using these files ask them if they have a problem. btw im not forcing you to use it. no time to argue with you guys. use it or not its fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why us? you are responsible because you are the one who shares :eek:tt1:

okay listen and read it. Don't be angry if many people ask you that is normal because they do not know you and most of all you still use dummy account, So expect this :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why us? you are responsible because you are the one who shares :eek:tt1:

okay listen and read it. Don't be angry if many people ask you that is normal because they do not know you and most of all you still use dummy account, So expect this :wink:

whatever, i just did my part "share the files" it's just up to you whether you use it or not "simple as that". If you don't want to use it just shut your finger up and don't comment here. Since you are commenting here it seems you want to use it but you have the guts ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whatever, i just did my part "share the files" it's just up to you whether you use it or not "simple as that". If you don't want to use it just shut your finger up and don't comment here. Since you are commenting here it seems you want to use it but you have the guts ^_^

well!! this is a forum free to comment but does not mean that has already used your files, I do not like to use JUNK files just for your information .. It could be if famous people here in RZ why not. You dream while awake :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post and Link updated:

I removed the "lg7.dll" from rar which is the reason of too much malware detection. But take note that lg7.dll is used to make the rankings function work.

Just refer to this thread where that sh*t comes originally. http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/ingame-global-pk-ranking-wtih-1179663/

MiniA/AgentServer are connected with that dll. You can study the coding if you want.

NEW LINK:

Reaction score
Post and Link updated:

I removed the "lg7.dll" from rar which is the reason of too much malware detection. But take note that lg7.dll is used to make the rankings function work.

Just refer to this thread where that sh*t comes originally. http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/ingame-global-pk-ranking-wtih-1179663/

MiniA/AgentServer are connected with that dll. You can study the coding if you want.

NEW LINK:

Thank you.

BTW missing Activity Editor?

so LG7.dll works with your source? can you teach how to bypass IP in that DLL?

Back