• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Updated Ep9 Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone! I just want to share something that I am keeping for the long time since i bought it. I left ran development months ago. So here it is!

Ep9source#
7 Class
CW/SW/TR/RR
Battlefield UI
Item Link
Compound
Official RV (As far as I remember)

I believe that CPG Ran and other ep9 that is way look a like is compatible with this source. I don't have the client I used before but it's way easy to make a new one guys give it a shot and Good luck!

-Credits:
JAYDev
Anyone who works with this.
The buyer :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone! I just want to share something that I am keeping for the long time since i bought it. I left ran development months ago. So here it is!

Ep9source#
7 Class
CW/SW/TR/RR
Battlefield UI
Item Link
Compound
Official RV (As far as I remember)

I believe that CPG Ran and other ep9 that is way look a like is compatible with this source. I don't have the client I used before but it's way easy to make a new one guys give it a shot and Good luck!

-Credits:
JAYDev
Anyone who works with this.
The buyer :D

did he ever support you in bug fixing? hahahaha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compatible Client Share it too ^_^ Happy New Year

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is great! :D
<< Waiting for the perfect <3 Client :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Compatible client please include and provide glogicserver please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
proper credits please,
this is not my source, and this is not came from me, i didnt sell my source yet. so i guess put the credits to whoever own this source.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What a old form this source for update ?

SCHOOL WAR SOURCE
4 Class Source
Neo Source
Newworld Source ?

if i get answer
i think i can find client

Back