Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Reaction score
Using BIN from LUPIN III, when i try to edit already decrypted crow.mnsf file using mob editor :

decrypt item.isf and itemstrable.txt
vhvndTl - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Here !. without hurting your head. basic.cpp has made fresh for you to try the files safely ^_^

enjoy 2 files Game.exe and amazon.exe - all parameter is "app_run" without qoutes

BIN

thanks.. but now its working with hackshield my fault in my running process..,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here !. without hurting your head. basic.cpp has made fresh for you to try the files safely ^_^

enjoy 2 files Game.exe and amazon.exe - all parameter is "app_run" without qoutes

BIN

thanks. How about login ports?

Share compatible cfg please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@caspian0 did u already modified the glogicserver? mind sharing it ? thanks in advance

caspian0 did u already modified the glogicserver? mind sharing it ? thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LUPIN III sir i use ure glogicserver that uve shared lately . and its the same no drops in any mobs / maps

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@LUPIN III sir i use ure glogicserver that uve shared lately . and its the same no drops in any mobs / maps

i just make it only compatible encryption to the client.. about the drops you can modify your own items drop you want from your client mobs. i made it for you can easy to edit anything because that is already fit encryption same on source and client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you to have modify the whole glogicserver gentype and .bin to your item.isf...to make drops effective.

mrJzRgk - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

yes but theres a gentype in genitem but still no drop what do u think sir ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Lupin do you have anti cheat like damage/hpf/c.e./ anti pots etc. Flood

its already in the source

yes but theres a gentype in genitem but still no drop what do u think sir ?

are you sure it matches the glogicserver? put glogicserver in server side,,,

maybe you have files but it does not match specific mobs to drop specific items that you want,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe you have files but it does not match specific mobs to drop specific items that you want,
can u share ur modified glogicserver? please ? because i think the glogicserver is not compatible .

can u share ur modified glogicserver? please ? because i think the glogicserver is not compatible .

sfiles cannot read the glogicserver that lupin shares

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir where can you make screenshot thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

sfiles cannot read the glogicserver that lupin shares

cannot read for the person who doesnt know how to use it ;) . mine is working properly.. take a look Caspian screen shot for the .BIN and gentype make it sure you put in correctly.. and if your modified files make it sure apply it and return back too in rcc inside and glogic folder if you are using emulator.. sometimes in our works are the problem not in the shared files

Back