Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Reaction score
why does when i changed the login port to 7545, i can't see the channel list?

When i use default log in port by the cfg shared here. I got error internet is disconnected
caspian0. Can you share your cfg?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think it's in the source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way, how do you modify the glogicserver so mobs will drop items?

i know SUBPATH.cpp on source but how chagn location Documents\UrbanGamingNetwork when close minia.exe has open every times
glogicserver just modify one by one item.isf crow. ETC

Reaction score
i know SUBPATH.cpp on source but how chagn location Documents\UrbanGamingNetwork when close minia.exe has open every times
glogicserver just modify one by one item.isf crow. ETC

// »ç¿ë¸÷ : üÀÎ (0/0), //¹ß»ýÈ®À² %GENRATE 40.0//¹ß»ý°¹¼ö °³¼ö [max:5] %sum=100%GENNUM 1 50GENNUM 2 50 //¹ß»ýÁ¾·ù Á¾·ù [max:10] %sum=100%//½Å³âÀ̺¥Æ® ITEMSPEC 330 15 // ±ÝÀÌ °£ ÇǸ®ITEMSPEC 331 0.5 // ´ë³ª¹« ÇǸ®ITEMSPEC 332 0.5 // µµ±Ý ÇǸ®//ITEMSPEC 340 10 // ¹ß·»Å¸ÀÎ ÃÊÄÝ·¿ITEMSPECSKILLFACT 40 35 333 10 //¸ÞµÎ»ç q¹Ú½º//ITEMSPEC 1 10 // ¾àÇ°A ( ¿µ¾çÁ¦, ±Ù·ÂÁ¦ )//ITEMSPEC 13 11 // ±âº» °ø¿ë¹«±âITEMSPEC 16 40 //¿¬½À¿ë¸ñ°ËITEMSPEC 190 30 // »§

this is the genitem of Little Hooligan, and i know ItemSpec 16 is Freshman Stick, still no drops after putting the files of glogicserver inside a glogicserver.rcc via winrar.

still don't understand why mobs no drop only gold>.<

Reaction score
sanaVo - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

i still don't understand where i went wrong? should i change the gennum rate?@LUPIN III, please advise

Reaction score
Any one know how to solve? :D

f:\Source\Basic\iProtect\Splash\Splash.cpp(217): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
f:\Source\Basic\iProtect\Splash\splash2.cpp(17): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
f:\Source\Basic\iProtect\iProtect.cpp(3): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
f:\Source\Basic\iProtect\CRC\CRC.cpp(61): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

jGfYJFS - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
did you fix the glogicserver thing, Lupin's share won't work! i dont know why, the ITEMSPEC id matches the item.isf and the genitem matches the mob that i using the genitem!

yeah.. I use lupin shared..

if you troubled using lupin glogicserver.. review your glogicserver , you have do something wrong.
lupin glogicserver are in the folder, archive in zip without the folder, and change it to .rcc

Reaction score
yeah.. I use lupin shared..

if you troubled using lupin glogicserver.. review your glogicserver , you have do something wrong.
lupin glogicserver are in the folder, archive in zip without the folder, and change it to .rcc

Yes, i reviewed it over and over, from genrate - gennum - itemspec, genitem, gentype id and the mob that uses the genitem ( little hooligan - lv02.genitem )

I archived it using winrar - add to archive.rar then i renamed to .rcc

Also i tried putting password in it using the password in param.ini , and not using password, still the same. I dont know where i went wrong

Is it archiving it as rar is the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, i reviewed it over and over, from genrate - gennum - itemspec, genitem, gentype id and the mob that uses the genitem ( little hooligan - lv02.genitem )

I archived it using winrar - add to archive.rar then i renamed to .rcc

Also i tried putting password in it using the password in param.ini , and not using password, still the same. I dont know where i went wrong

Is it archiving it as rar is the problem?

add to archive.zip then renamed to .rcc

Back