Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i use shared glogicserver here no modification and has drops using emulator
kZtWtED - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
on Ranuser.info open that table look your account and try see there all columns .. i think gametime1 and gametime2 i am not sure just try and explore

Reaction score
on Ranuser.info open that table look your account and try see there all columns .. i think gametime1 and gametime2 i am not sure just try and explore
yes found it sir, thanks.

i got questions

1. can you edit the item mall in game? and how ( not in sql )
2. any gmc or ran manager that supports gunner and assassin? i tried gmc v5 for ep6, only supports upto extreme and when i try to add item to inventory, the inventory gets wiped

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
**use GMC lite or ep9 gmc shared here in RZ .. its normal when you use GMC and RanManager your gunner and assassin it will become a brawler.. just always remember after you insert the items using gmc edit on RanManager your account set it back to assassin or gunner .

**yes you can edit the items mall in game ... but i have not yet tried it because i have no server running.. to make it easy add items use or install xampp config the control panel and put items in item mall there on cpanel using admin/gm account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to edit login background? i tried to edit it but when entering in character select. Chars are invisible but i can start in by clicking in the right side and Start Button

and please share Lev Editor with toolbars please

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to fix this? I already set the nPort to nPort = 7545. Thanks a lot!

Screenshot:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup im using the same. What files do i need to decrypt?

for the CryptionRCC function, i sugget you to make a bool to turn it on / off, i prefer all *.rcc is decrypted during marking a compatible client.

in addition, most of the error message is disabled, for saving time, i am suggesting u guys enable it.

to done above two step, u can download one of the EP10/EP11 source(juver base) shared in RZ & compare the "enginelib" folder, then u will see.

and if u finally make the lev editor works, i am suggesting relapce the *.lev to EP10/EP11 client's version shared in RZ again. due to most of *.lev in UGN client is aged & not using group mob function.
Xx8QgI - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help TT
app_run amazon.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix this one?
CAgentUserTOPUP result 0 TOPUP FAILNET_TOPUP_FEEDBACK_DATA2 EM_TOPUP_FB_SUB_FAIL
and Top UP Error in game

or where i can generate top up codes?

Back