Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
selling point card on NPC but noting happen point not show

any i dea ?

old EP10 work
sanaVo - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Urban not work with Contribution point

Up for this..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys..
anyone can share Game Launcher?
i cant use the launcher in source.. always got error..

Reaction score
Hello guys..
anyone can share Game Launcher?
i cant use the launcher in source.. always got error..

use parameters app_run

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No man, I translated gui to Vietnamese, it's OK. My problem is chatting, ex: If I type "Chào tất cả mọi người", the text when I type is OK but just click Enter, then the conversation above characters head is "Cha?o t?t cả mọ? ngư?i".
it's because ran system don't actually accepts special characters unless you input it on the source code or try the file something in glogic or glogicserver that is responsible for blocking the characters, sorry can't point you in the direct file i forgot the name duh, just search it in these section

Up for this..

open itemeditor in that ep10 then open itemeditor in urban ep9, compare what is missing, simple

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it's because ran system don't actually accepts special characters unless you input it on the source code or try the file something in glogic or glogicserver that is responsible for blocking the characters, sorry can't point you in the direct file i forgot the name duh, just search it in these section

okay, I'll try, thanks man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone check lev editor etcfunction ? when i save it and try to load it it doesnt save and when i try it on game the function doesnt effect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i remove the push or pull effect of skills? i've tried to remove and change the effects but still there's push and pull.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i rotate the effect in LevEditor.?
cant rotate the effect..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I met a trouble with emulator that normal character can use gm commands, does anyone teach me how to fix it? thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Help me. how to fix this launcher in source code?
anyone can teach me or can share launcher?

omg bro, i keep telling you to use thor patcher wth, stop spamming like a kid, thor patcher has complete tutorials on how to setup it has also video via youtube there are tons of video of tutorials for thor patcher. you're reported

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are the wings compatible with this client? I met "Out of memory" error only when I try to add white wings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update
The ABL files which are NOT OFFICAL (can't edit by Official Open) are not compatible with this client. I tried to make it as Official successfully.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are the wings compatible with this client? I met "Out of memory" error only when I try to add white wings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update
The ABL files which are NOT OFFICAL (can't edit by Official Open) are not compatible with this client. I tried to make it as Official successfully.

you need to sync the wings with this client to make it work, also you need to also fix the positioning etc. goodluck with the client it has lots of bugs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After logging in game by ID and PW, my game is paused (is responding) and crashed. It even didn't load to character creation. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Thanks so much!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
could be that your server is blocking your log-in, you should add exception to advance firewall, all ports i mean

Yeah, I tried anyway with firewall but the thing has not yet been solving, could you help me, sir?
E7g2uZh - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back