Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i used @Chi share files it works fine .. but the problem i cant test inside the game i really dont know the paremeter of his amazone.exe

sanaVo - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

can you share your level.rcc i use the client provided... still not working for at fieldserver side.. .it says .lev unknown data version.. what's wrong with mine..

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share your level.rcc i use the client provided... still not working for at fieldserver side.. .it says .lev unknown data version.. what's wrong with mine..
Have you download this?

download
Client: Urban Gaming RAN.exe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if only i dont have this problem

PPws6Mm - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

i can able to play it on

CqOscvI - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

but i cant enter because of fieldserver
oi48KsC - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if only i dont have this problem

PPws6Mm - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

i can able to play it on

CqOscvI - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

but i cant enter because of fieldserver
oi48KsC - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Try to make a new level with level editor, that's easy~

Or you try to use the HxD to modify the correct version header

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to make a new level with level editor, that's easy~

Or you try to use the HxD to modify the correct version header

Yeah... I've been thinking about that but why is it mine have problem and yours no problem...we have the same exact files ..

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah... I've been thinking about that but why is it mine have problem and yours no problem...we have the same exact files ..
Maybe wrong release you compiled

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here you go

I:\UB\amazon.exe /.......app_run......

I think the source you use is different. icon and credited name are different than share source here .. I tried to compile. game text error in gui. the source version of the client is different. Release_A is the correct version to compile?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the source you use is different. icon and credited name are different than share source here .. I tried to compile. game text error in gui. the source version of the client is different. Release_A is the correct version to compile?

just use my suggestion .. use the source code named UGN Source - ArturoooWorks because he was using urbangaming-arturodevelopments..

now have you tried running the server files? coz i want to know if you have problem with .lev versions on fieldserver..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just use my suggestion .. use the source code named UGN Source - ArturoooWorks because he was using urbangaming-arturodevelopments..

now have you tried running the server files? coz i want to know if you have problem with .lev versions on fieldserver..

there was no problem with server files on me. I use his share files. the only problem is gui because gametext error. but I will try later that you suggest the source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you post here a screenshot of your field server please that starts ? what client did you use?

I'm wondering if your problem is fieldserver but me no error. me gui the problem is all error. but there's also no problem on your side. but we are the same as the files used .. haha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if your problem is fieldserver but me no error. me gui the problem is all error. but there's also no problem on your side. but we are the same as the files used .. haha

can you tell me what client did you use ? and source..? the name of it..haha i dont know ..are you sure that you dont have problem in fieldserver like failed to load .lev files? post your ss here thanks..

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nothing difference...

Here are what I am using:

urbangaming-arturodevelopments.rar
urbangaming-database.rar
Urban Gaming RAN.exe

You shared glogicserver.rcc and ep10 cfg

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you tell me what client did you use ? and source..? the name of it..haha i dont know ..are you sure that you dont have problem in fieldserver like failed to load .lev files? post your ss here thanks..

here is your request

Nothing difference...

Here are what I am using:

urbangaming-arturodevelopments.rar
urbangaming-database.rar
Urban Gaming RAN.exe

You shared glogicserver.rcc and ep10 cfg

using your amazon/minia too many error un gui ... mind to share your gui?

Attachments

Back