Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VeryYong (BabyRan Chinese) Source CODE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All rccs are needed to be decrypted. This source has its crypt disabled you can enable it on source if you want.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you guide me? where can i contact you bro?

you must do like this, hope you can understand this...
Ranclient/data/glogic/ extracted glogic files "ex: class00.charset,class0.classconst"
Ranclient/data/glogic/npctalk folder
Ranclient/data/glogic/quest folder
Ranclient/data/glogic/glogic.rcc
Ranclient/data/glogic/level.rcc

is already decrypted by rantool and still d3d9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use cryptrcc from babyran ep10 shared in this forum it has the same cryption with babyran.

if you really had the 5/31/18 enbabyran client you shouldn't have any problems when you decrypt folders of rcc(dont decrypt .rcc directly extract it first then decrypt it by folder). Will share the .rcc once I'm done with the stuff I'm doing maybe tommorow or on later days.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have small errors on the source but all files in succesfully made can you pm me the source or ill pm you my source that i fixed so that you can take a look @ it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bro i alreadyh used that cryptrcc but bro can you check my source?

bro can ou check my source always d3d9 :3 maybe i missed soemthing or can you pls cehck it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
D3D9 error usually means that RCCs content is unreadable by the emulator.

Decrypt the gui by yourself. I've tested these rccs with Babyran Official 0077 client and it worked although there's missing stuffs on gui. Well... at least it did work :lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
pm me we can talk aboutit :)

bro what gui did you used ? help with gui im not good at the gui oh no

bro i decrypted the gui but winmerge cant read it any help? or can send your gui? :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pm me we can talk aboutit :)

bro what gui did you used ? help with gui im not good at the gui oh no

bro i decrypted the gui but winmerge cant read it any help? or can send your gui? :(

Use official babyran gui :) download the client from their site. Just fix the missing control ids yourself by copying it from other sources.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:( i have slow internet bro :( can you send the data/gui of official?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:( i have slow internet bro :( can you send the data/gui of official?

Do someone has 0076 original rccs? Or is it never really shared at all? Babyran client is currently impossible to unpack since it uses VMProtect 3.0 (Use this if you wanted to protect your rcc password) HAHA what a brilliant mind to use such protection. Anyways I have tested this ingame and it worked. I'm using Babyran 0077 client with rccs I have shared in the previous page.

Ninja300 - VeryYong (BabyRan Chinese) Source CODE - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so what does that mean sir? that its impossible ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so what does that mean sir? that its impossible ?

You have to convert some abl to official abl version 101 or else some items will cause bugtraps. I'm guessing that the official rccs has this already fixed.
guys how do you compile without getting errors? i tried many times not luckily successful compilation ..

Trial and error method.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
have you done it bro? :/ hmmmm im not good at source tho

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you done it bro? :/ hmmmm im not good at source tho

Yeah but I can't share it here for personal reasons. Anyway it's really hard if you don't have any basic knowledge about the source. If you would go study logs you would see the root cause and you can now trace what to fix on the enginelib folder.

Sir , can share 5/31/18 client ? please ~

Just download the client from official babyran (babyran.com) and replace the .rccs and gui with the stuffs I shared here. It would work fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
already fixed it tho only guis notfixed so xD yah..

Back