Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VeryYong (BabyRan Chinese) Source CODE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VeryYong source code very similar to babyran 9 class(?) source.

SOURCE:

CLient:
I think you can use the v0076 babyran client (not sure)

Credits:
inside source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works with babyran private private servers client out there :)

Ninja300 - VeryYong (BabyRan Chinese) Source CODE - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what build options source ? release ? can use with v0076 client ? how about Future source ?
1) Release_Taiwan
2) I used one based on it so yeah
3) Future source?

client link please
There's numerous babyran private private in the wild you can use any of them.

how do u compile without errors? because i try to compile the source too many errors 11 succeed 25 errors ... some of folders inside source not in proper directory
Uhm, I basically fixed those errors by declaring the missing variables and renaming the duplicated on 1 file. Once you fixed those it's now possible for it to be build.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1) Release_Taiwan
2) I used one based on it so yeah
3) Future source?

There's numerous babyran private private in the wild you can use any of them.

Uhm, I basically fixed those errors by declaring the missing variables and renaming the duplicated on 1 file. Once you fixed those it's now possible for it to be build.

can you specifcy the client of this source? :/ what will the cfg and database be use? thanks sorry for bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you specifcy the client of this source? :/ what will the cfg and database be use? thanks sorry for bad english
I used enbabyran.com client (5/31/18) update. Don't use latest update (6/13/18) it has different cryption. As for the cfg and database I haven't tested it yet I don't have any vps left here and we all know that no babyran database and cfg has been shared here yet so those things needed to be worked on. Maybe some kind-hearted people will share it here? Not sure though haha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I used enbabyran.com client (5/31/18) update. Don't use latest update (6/13/18) it has different cryption. As for the cfg and database I haven't tested it yet I don't have any vps left here and we all know that no babyran database and cfg has been shared here yet so those things needed to be worked on. Maybe some kind-hearted people will share it here? Not sure though haha

in ran taiwan release it have many many errors

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i fnished some but more errors come in:( can you help me ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Show the errors.

you got facebook bro? can we connect through it? hard to talk here

Show the errors.

Basic fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '\Juver Source\HackShield SDK\Include\ApexProxy.cpp': No such file or directory
c:\Juver Source\Mmpc\BitmapMan.cpp fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'C:\Juver Source\/_RBuildData/MMPC/MMPC.pch': No such file or directory
FieldServer fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '\Juver Source\_rlib\RanClientUILib_Taiwan.lib'

--------------------------------------

Yey I fixed it :) now gonna download the client <3 thanks guys

Bro i sucessfully build everything except for the BASIC which means minia/game.exe i need help

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i remember correctly you have to fix the linker to include hackshield libs for the basic folder. You could find the missing files from the Babyran 8 class source shared alongside with this release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix the linker can help?

-----------------

I succesfully applied Hackshield i just missed some parts to declare thanks!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
d3d9 application error when used by emulator sir?does this need rancrypt or rantool? i need help in client i used the client of enbaby ran

bro i need help i get d3d9 error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you specify wat rcc.s? should i put it back after i decrypt?

Back