Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

็็Hack Shield Protection Error 204

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix "Hack Shield Protection error 204"?
I encountered it after run the lanucher. i'm using WinXP Pro SP3, directx 9.0c and net framework 3.5 already installed.

oh,forgot to tell u all that i'm using the same client to with other computer, no problem at all. it just happened to my PC only, any idea? pls help, thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you try performing the hack-shield "trick"?
1. In your System\HShield folder, rename the file EhScv.dll to _1EhScv.dll.
2. Make a copy of the file Psapi.dll and paste it in the same folder (or in another folder if you get the error “a file with the same name already exists”)
3. Rename your COPIED Psapi.dll to EhScv.dll.
4. Move the new EhScv.dll into your HShield folder if it is not already there.

Most XP systems do not require this to be done, but there are always exceptions to any rule.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you try performing the hack-shield "trick"?
1. In your System\HShield folder, rename the file EhScv.dll to _1EhScv.dll.
2. Make a copy of the file Psapi.dll and paste it in the same folder (or in another folder if you get the error “a file with the same name already exists”)
3. Rename your COPIED Psapi.dll to EhScv.dll.
4. Move the new EhScv.dll into your HShield folder if it is not already there.

Most XP systems do not require this to be done, but there are always exceptions to any rule.

Thanks for ur reply but I already get it done by doing by pass Hshield (regedit) already for a couple day ago.:D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont have EhScv.dll but i got EHScv.dll did i can use the file to rename?

Back