Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem-Dekaron Server

Reaction score
Hey All,
I have a problem with the cmd's server..,I load up all the cmds and it's stuck on the line:
"Success - Load DLL .\ScriptProcess.dll"
I gave the vmware 2.5GB ram and I saw that vmware use only 1.1GB I have more 1.4GB free not in use.
I wait like hour and it's stuck at the same line..
If some one can add me to my msn or skype and help me solve this problem will help me alot and save alot of time: Msn-barvaknin@windowslive.com , Skype-barvakn1n
Ta
Edit:Mangers if I post at the wrong place please move my theard and don't block it,ty.

Last edited:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Hey All,
I have a problem with the cmd's server..,I load up all the cmds and it's stuck on the line:
I gave the vmware 2.5GB ram and I saw that vmware use only 1.1GB I have more 1.4GB free not in use.
If some one can add me to my msn or skype and help me solve this problem will help me alot and save alot of time: Msn-barvaknin@windowslive.com , Skype-barvakn1n
Ta
Edit:Mangers if I post at the wrong place please move my theard and don't block it,ty.

Double check your configs. Also what guide you followed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SIr can i ask somthing is there a ofline and easy way to build my own server of dekaron? any thread?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SIr can i ask somthing is there a ofline and easy way to build my own server of dekaron? any thread?

The easiest way is to get an already configured virtual machine like this

Hey All,
Ta

Use a standard share folder.

Last edited:
Back