Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron-Wan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ips which I set for server dekaron Online (ip wan)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good saver, I would like to make or change ip for the server to go online help plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I explained my work correctly with the server lan ips (127 ...) I want Howrah saver is put online for friends, where I changed to the ip ips wan (84 ....)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GTFO if you can't explain and speak English well.
Check the guide. I wouldn't give any more damn on this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GTFO if you can't explain and speak English well.
Check the guide. I wouldn't give any more damn on this.

well at least he tries to speak English so theres no need to get pissed of. tough it would be better if he jst uses a translator but nywai i could clearly understand what hes trying to say.

tough im going to guess cuzz im not sure how to let ur friends connect to ur server, but jst try and replace some of ur LAN ip's with ur WAN ip's think that should do the trick. said this cuzz currently i cant setup my server so didnt have a clear look in the files yet. nywai jst try what i said and hope it helps u even a lil bit.

Kirihara

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well at least he tries to speak English so theres no need to get pissed of. tough it would be better if he jst uses a translator but nywai i could clearly understand what hes trying to say.

tough im going to guess cuzz im not sure how to let ur friends connect to ur server, but jst try and replace some of ur LAN ip's with ur WAN ip's think that should do the trick. said this cuzz currently i cant setup my server so didnt have a clear look in the files yet. nywai jst try what i said and hope it helps u even a lil bit.

Kirihara

I have my server workin and all. You need to put your WAN IP in server files, and LAN in Pserver-Connector.exe and Data.pak. Thats if YOU want to play. For others (Your friends maybe?) to play on your server, you need to make a copy of your Data.pak and Pserver connector, and put the WAN IP in them instead.. Weeeell... Unless you use my method. Set up Microsoft Loopback adabter, and you can put WAN IP in all of it ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Get it from And use that if your using direct connect like for those other modems.

Back