Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Edit or Change Skill csv??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its time to ask for some help already tried so many different ways to make it work but none success..Im uusing Silkbotter 1clicksever Sever file (A6 file) and wanna update to A7 file i downloaded Dkvetarant or other A7 clinet and i copied the Share folder to Vmware Dekaron SeverSide share (severside) but sever wont load and stuck at some where.After that i tried just copied the Skills and Items folder to Silkbotter 1clicksever share/skill and share/item the sever is UP i try log in with Deffirent Client i can i log and see my Char there when i tried Select Channel hit Connect then it kicked me back to Select Channel Screen again. Also i tried with DKvertarant Client or other A7 Client ,A8 (Evolution Client) still had the Samething,...kick back to Seclect Channel ,,,Can any1 tell me wat i did wrong? or i have to download a same File A6 with A6 --A7 with A7???

Problem solved ty everyon1Edited :: How do i edit the skill or change Skill Damge? i had csvediter but i dun know which line for damge ?? any1 can give me a lil ideal thanks alot.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Char Stuck At Selecting Channel

its time to ask for some help already tried so many different ways to make it work but none success..Im uusing Silkbotter 1clicksever Sever file (A6 file) and wanna update to A7 file i downloaded Dkvetarant or other A7 clinet and i copied the Share folder to Vmware Dekaron SeverSide share (severside) but sever wont load and stuck at some where.After that i tried just copied the Skills and Items folder to Silkbotter 1clicksever share/skill and share/item the sever is UP i try log in with Deffirent Client i can i log and see my Char there when i tried Select Channel hit Connect then it kicked me back to Select Channel Screen again. Also i tried with DKvertarant Client or other A7 Client ,A8 (Evolution Client) still had the Samething,...kick back to Seclect Channel ,,,Can any1 tell me wat i did wrong? or i have to download a same File A6 with A6 --A7 with A7???

Of course you need to have the same share folder in the same sides.

The more resemblance in the server and client the less errors and lag will occur.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Char Stuck At Selecting Channel

I copied sevrer share to clinet still smaething u know wat happen blade?

Back