Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] I need Dekaron Server Action 7 !!!

Nothing Better
Reaction score
Does Any body have it ?? I need to play but i can't find it. Please share :((

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude ur the noob. thats dekaron ultra files dumb butt. all dekaron files are packed differently. And they appears as virus but is not. So learn something b4 you just shout out random poop.

Reaction score
ichiiba, Ducking your mother. You got virus to this file. Oho, i scan well. duck you again, dog man.

1st its not my file (that`s why i gave credit)
2nd that`s not virus and its not too danger as long as u have antivirus (i`am nor telling 1st because i thought u will read their forum and know by urself)
3rd iam already use this file and so far no problem..no virus and best serverfile act 7 that has been release but if u thing u can get better serverfile go on..

Last edited:
Nothing Better
Reaction score
1st its not my file (that`s why i gave credit)
2nd that`s not virus and its not too danger as long as u have antivirus (i`am nor telling 1st because i thought u will read their forum and know by urself)
3rd iam already use this file and so far no problem..no virus and best serverfile act 7 that has been release but if u thing u can get better serverfile go on..
If you have real Action 7 Server, why don't you share this ??

Reaction score
iam already use this file and so far no problem..no virus and best serverfile act 7 that has been release but if u thing u can get better serverfile go on..

lol..do u read this
i use this file and no problem. just make sure u activated ur antivirus before run dekaronserver.exe.
and yes..this file is REAL Act.7 serverfile

Last edited:
Nothing Better
Reaction score
lol..do u read this
i use this file and no problem. just make sure u activated ur antivirus before run dekaronserver.exe.
and yes..this file is REAL Act.7 serverfile
Please share suitable client

Reaction score
Please share suitable client

i use umbrella client and modified it
but now umbrella dekaron was closed :blush:
but i think u can try revolution dekaron client because they have same client

Nothing Better
Reaction score
i use umbrella client and modified it
but now umbrella dekaron was closed :blush:
but i think u can try revolution dekaron client because they have same client
Thanks sir and sorry something i said about you before.
I now only know to install MU Server, but not Dekaron.
I need you give me full guides for this server (Dekaron 7) - if you have guide clip, i will thank you so much :D
Good friend, i'm from VietNam

Back