Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help With Moster Drops

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how to edit monster drops,magic/noble/divine ratios
i need some help im a begginer btw

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay you will need a tool so you can see the csv's in a clear way you can get it .

After getting csved, open "Share/creature/monster.csv" and scroll to the right until you see this.

nemesisysf - Need Help With Moster Drops - RaGEZONE Forums

There you see ItemSetIndex_1 and so on.. Those are the sets that I will explain later on. After each set you have ItemSetDropRatio_*, that will be the percentage of which an item inside that Item Set will drop.

The Sets of items are on "Share/Item/ItemSet.csv"

nemesisysf - Need Help With Moster Drops - RaGEZONE Forums

There you will see "Set Index" that corresponds to "ItemSetIndex_*" on monster.csv.

"Total Drop Ratio" means the percentage of drops within the Item Set, meaning that if its 100% it will always drop one of the items in this Set if it has a good "ItemSetDropRatio_*" in monster.csv.

"Set*_ItemIndex" is the Item Index you want to be dropped.

Example : If you wanted to make a Drop Set that drops a Claw Patalka, you had to set "Set0_ItemIndex" to 2401.

"Set*_DropRatio" means the drop ratio of that specific item inside the item set, because you can have more than one item inside one Item Set.

"Set*_MagicRatio"/"Set*_NobleRatio"/"Set*_DivineNobleRatio"

Pretty much self explanatory, it's the rate of how each item should drop with special options. Each rank of options has its own percentage to set up.

IMPORTANT

Every Percentage is set up like xxx,xxx%, meaning if you want to make a 100% chance you must put 100000.

Hope its understandable :p:

Last edited:
Back