Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using A9 server files and what seems to be A3 client, my question is when i go to buy skills from the shop the skills past a3 say purchase failed and any item that came with the client past a3 doesent work. How would I go about fixing this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should use Action 9 Client and Action 9 DekaronServer.

if you like Action 3 you should use Action 3 Client and DekaronServer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should use Action 9 Client and Action 9 DekaronServer.

if you like Action 3 you should use Action 3 Client and DekaronServer.

Alright, i was using the guide from king tut. i guess the client wasnt A9? Also, so when i go to buy a skill i get the error on several buy no item, not exist item place page 1x6y1 for trying to create an item that is in the server files but cannot be put ingame anyone know why?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, i was using the guide from king tut. i guess the client wasnt A9? Also, so when i go to buy a skill i get the error on several buy no item, not exist item place page 1x6y1 for trying to create an item that is in the server files but cannot be put ingame anyone know why?

Get a fully working client and share folder.

Back