Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private server (new account)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there
I want to set up server for my and my friends. I set up server, cheange all ip in server and client files, and i can log in on accound that is in database already but i cant anything change in
account -> Tbl_user
also i cant register from my web to have account on database :(

i have this message when i want to cheange manualy in database account or write a new account:
maron86 - Private server (new account) - RaGEZONE Forums

and this is my column
maron86 - Private server (new account) - RaGEZONE Forums

and if i try to register by my web then i have this problem:
Code:
Warning: odbc_do() [function.odbc-do]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in F:\xampp\htdocs\1\reg2\register.php on line 81

Warning: odbc_do() [function.odbc-do]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'Tbl_user' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in F:\xampp\htdocs\1\reg2\register.php on line 82
in my register i have this:
Code:
<?php

require_once "config.inc.php";

if(isset($_SESSION[step2]) && isset($_POST[step2])) {
//I

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have the same problem,
Where you find a web for raja server?

Back