Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Aloken

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have implemented the aloken in the server database and the files aswell as my client, however if i equip a weapon to my aloken and begin to move around the server gives this error:

sValidStyle: ServerStyle: 1 clientstyle:25 which makes no when looking at the action CSV.

Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have implemented the aloken in the server database and the files aswell as my client, however if i equip a weapon to my aloken and begin to move around the server gives this error:

sValidStyle: ServerStyle: 1 clientstyle:25 which makes no when looking at the action CSV.

Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

That error isn't caused by the weapon as I already faced the same error and didn't have Aloken.

The problem persists in your Dekaronserver.exe , you need to add the same information into that executable. If you also test you will see that you can't party the Aloken or do quests with it.

Back