Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Dekaron A7 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are any working a7 files without bugs? :) if yes plz add link of server files and client :) if not at least a6 with aloken and a7 weaps. thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are any working a7 files without bugs? :) if yes plz add link of server files and client :) if not at least a6 with aloken and a7 weaps. thank you.

You won't find bugless Action 7 files for private servers, same goes for Aloken. The servers that have Aloken have paid highly to acquire such files or modified them to have it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a clean a6(with just a7 armor/wep/wings no skills) or a7 server files(with share folder) and client download.
or even a nice, simple tut on how to set one up fully, then add extra stuff in such as a7 equip. to client and server. because atm i have about 13 pages saved in fav's cuz almost every tut, has extra bits, but none seem to have all/almost all of them. so to try to everything im going back n forth between pages and i just get confused and lost lol

sorry if there actually is one posted allready i havnt seen it yet xD
im a newbie to all this and just still learning how to work my way around the basics.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You won't find bugless Action 7 files for private servers, same goes for Aloken. The servers that have Aloken have paid highly to acquire such files or modified them to have it.

hey
any idea where to get those from and how much is highly?
??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wish i knew where u can get them my ak wings is off hopes somone post guide how to fix them or add options to them without dc only our [GM] or [DEV] dont dc after i update them with options regular players dc

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey
any idea where to get those from and how much is highly?
??

Sorry can't give you a right place, maybe try to talk to any of the server owners that have Alokens.

wish i knew where u can get them my ak wings is off hopes somone post guide how to fix them or add options to them without dc only our [GM] or [DEV] dont dc after i update them with options regular players dc

Are your GM's using the same client as the normal players?
What options are you trying to add?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i trying to add like 30 movement speed n mayb like 25 crit rate and damage n few others and yes my gm n dev n regular players runing on same client my staff gm n dev wont dc but my regular player accounts wil weird huh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i trying to add like 30 movement speed n mayb like 25 crit rate and damage n few others and yes my gm n dev n regular players runing on same client my staff gm n dev wont dc but my regular player accounts wil weird huh

There might be problems with the type of options you want to add to your items, I once added 5% fire damage to bagi boots and after some time of playing the character using them would just crash with no warning.

Back