Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Session server is closing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ummm guys anyone got solution for this, When im running all the server and it will load smoothly on Dekaronserver.exe but when its almost finish to load all the .dll the Session server will close saying to Send report or Dont send im sure i did everything right on the database and all the ips pls reply if you got solution ^_^

Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EDIT:

Okay after a bit of search I think that this one is good for you

Seems to be striped of characters and accounts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm sir got any solution about the session server closing itself

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

thank you sir for the database ^_^ now my only problem is the session server always closing T_T

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open your dbmon and your cast server and nothing more.
Post a screen shot of the result of dbmon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the result of cast and Dbmon.exe

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Now i receive this error T_T before i dont get this error

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Uploaded with

the dbmon is loading then the session will disappear

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As I see you are trying to launch your server to a Hamachi network.
A Dekaron server doesn't need to be configured with an external IP, change the server IP's from your Hamachi IP to 127.0.0.1 and check if it gives the Provider error.

Also those NPC and monster placement errors shouldn't be a problem, just means some NPC's won't work/spawn.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o by the way sir should i copy the version from the server to client or copy it from the client to server

What you mean by version?

If it is the file named version inside the Share you need to have both client and server one with the same , no matter which is the source (Client or Server).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well im getting close but it takes me like 3~4 try to login my account and when im in character selection when i click connect it will just say Response time Exceed how can i fix that

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

atlast im in game ^_^ yehey

---------- Post added 27-05-11 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 26-05-11 at 11:28 PM ----------

sir how to find my user no. on cash table cause i im searching all database dont know how to find it so i can put cash on my character

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well im getting close but it takes me like 3~4 try to login my account and when im in character selection when i click connect it will just say Response time Exceed how can i fix that

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

atlast im in game ^_^ yehey

---------- Post added 27-05-11 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 26-05-11 at 11:28 PM ----------

sir how to find my user no. on cash table cause i im searching all database dont know how to find it so i can put cash on my character

Ingame open your cash shop so it creates a line in the cash database.

After that go to the account database go to USER_PROFILE and look for your UserNO.

Go to the cash database and open user_cash if I'm not mistaken and there look for your UserNO and add the coins you want.

If you have troubles in which column to add the coins make a screenshot because I don't have access to any database atm and I don't remember the cash ID.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ummm sir how to fix the aloken cause when im trying to make aloken character the game just crash but all character works fine

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

o by the way sir what is the gm command to get item

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ummm sir how to fix the aloken cause when im trying to make aloken character the game just crash but all character works fine

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

o by the way sir what is the gm command to get item

There are no public aloken files released so it won't work until some are released.

About getting items you need to create a [DEV] character and then write "/dev openconsole" in the chat. After that press ctrl + shift at the same time and you will open a console in the upper part of the screen. There write "dropitem [item id] [nº slots] [MAGIC/NOBLE/DIVINE]

In the last part just use one of the options and not more!

Example: dropitem 2401 2 DIVINE

To close the console press ctrl + shift again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wew are there any fastest way to find my character on character database ^^ theres too many character and user no. ^^

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

oh there i already find a way to find it fast ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i compress all the file of my client and make it as an installer ? sir you have any link on how to make a client installer

Back