Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SessionServer.exe Error/Crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here could help me with this error/crash?
I get this window after I started SessionServer[1.22.0].exe for like 2-5min.

ChineseBoy168 - SessionServer.exe Error/Crash - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure that your settings for session server are correct, also open your dbmon and session server, screenshot the result in dbmon and post it here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My session settings are correct, first time I opened/started the server was without any problems till I login and get 'the Char selection screen'.
After that I always got that window saying I've got an error or program crash.
Screen shot link -> [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Always use 127.0.0.1 as IP on the server, just the client needs to have the hamachi IP(in your case) on channel and login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Always use 127.0.0.1 as IP on the server, just the client needs to have the hamachi IP(in your case) on channel and login.

My SessionServer.exe is still auto closing (changed IP's to 127.0.0.1)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are having the same error as above that means your session server can't reach the MSSQL instance. WHat MSSQL are you using?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure you're following the tutorial right, else you better start a virtual machine just for the server with a clean windows.

Back