Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skills problem !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm having a really hard time with this BMR client. I added the other skill to the client, but for some reason they don't show up how they should. Can't someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here :(:.

Thx !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know about the texture. I was referring at the skill tree. I should have the knight shield buffs there etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes. Im using the bmr client posted by hellspider and the db with aloken. Should I try another db ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The skills at fine for the magician, Hunter, healer and bagi. Just the knight and the summoner. From what I notice the summoner staff buffs at in the table that contains the pets. I will post my skill table.csv. maybe I add something wrong there.

Ps. Only the skills that i tried to add at like that. Knight and summoner.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#Bump

I got the skills to work now, but the problem i have now is that the characters have no movement when i use skills. Just animation of the skill. The character doesnt move.

Thx !

Back