• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Skills problem !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm having a really hard time with this BMR client. I added the other skill to the client, but for some reason they don't show up how they should. Can't someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here :(:.

Thx !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know about the texture. I was referring at the skill tree. I should have the knight shield buffs there etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. Im using the bmr client posted by hellspider and the db with aloken. Should I try another db ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The skills at fine for the magician, Hunter, healer and bagi. Just the knight and the summoner. From what I notice the summoner staff buffs at in the table that contains the pets. I will post my skill table.csv. maybe I add something wrong there.

Ps. Only the skills that i tried to add at like that. Knight and summoner.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#Bump

I got the skills to work now, but the problem i have now is that the characters have no movement when i use skills. Just animation of the skill. The character doesnt move.

Thx !

Back