Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOLVED] How to add animated NPC?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, bit confused here and maybe you can help me, I'm trying to add an NPC in Loa but the NPC model is static and not animated, just wondering where I'm going wrong.. :blink:

so far I'm adding this line to data/share/creature/npc.csv

Code:
4029,Black Market Bob,dolke,40500,1,37100,1,1,11050

and at the end of data\share\map\07_loa_castle\npc_07_loa_castle.csv I've added..

Code:

as you can see, I haven't assigned and kind of job properly, I just want to get the char sorted 1st.

any Ideas?

[EDIT - Solved]

To help others having the same prob, here's how I fixed it..

Go into data\share\action\npc and copy the model you want to duplicate (mine being dolke)

ie, I copied npc_dolke.act.2111.csv and renamed the copy to npc_bob.act.4029.csv I then opened the file and changed the line..

Code:
Index, 2111

to

Code:
Index, 4029

after doing that I added a line to the file data\share\action\list.csv

Code:
NPC\npc_bob.act.4029.csv

copied the edited files to the server/client share rebooted the server, and reran the client and found that bob was waving and stuff when I relogged in.. Yay! :thumbup:

ps, I'm using the EliteDekaron client :):

Last edited:
Back