• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sql 2005

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My problem is when i restore the database (.bak)

-Fire- - Sql 2005 - RaGEZONE Forums

This error is in portuguese ,I go to install framework ENGLISH to pass the error in English, i dont obtain to translate...

Sorry my bad english, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to make a Compatibility with sql server 2000 (bad english:))

Если понимаешь по русски:)))
кароч ставь совместимость но сервер все равно запустится с ошибками,я решил проблему поставив windows 2003 server Service pack 1 и sql server 2000 sp4.Дальше всё просто:) если что-обращайся:))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I used babelfish to traslate russian to english =)

You use Windows 2003 Server SP1 and SQL server 2000 with SP4 !?!?

I was trying use SQL 2005

Sorry my bad english, i am from Brazil ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you're right:) i dont know how this explain but please, try to translate from russian to english that text:

Нужно изменить пути файлов в вкладке Параметры. Например там есть путь D:\something\something\account.mdf , ты должен его изменить, потому что sql server 2005 express не может найти этот путь чтобы восстановить файлы.

This my translate to english by translate.google.ru(maybe that help you:)):

You will need to change the way the files in the Settings tab. For example there is a path D: \ something \ something \ account.mdf, you must change it because sql server 2005 express can not find the way to restore files.

good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do you get SQL 2000, i only get SQL 2005!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you're right:) i dont know how this explain but please, try to translate from russian to english that text:

Нужно изменить пути файлов в вкладке Параметры. Например там есть путь D:\something\something\account.mdf , ты должен его изменить, потому что sql server 2005 express не может найти этот путь чтобы восстановить файлы.

This my translate to english by translate.google.ru(maybe that help you:)):

You will need to change the way the files in the Settings tab. For example there is a path D: \ something \ something \ account.mdf, you must change it because sql server 2005 express can not find the way to restore files.

good luck!

How I change the folder of account.mdf? :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand as to make restaure (.bak) on SQL 2005 without error that i posted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're forgot to go to options and set the info there..

Back