Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem to start server

Reaction score
problem to start server.. help plzz

error.PNG - problem to start server - RaGEZONE Forums

thank.. TT

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know spanish but i think you miss ODBC connection.
Just go to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative tools -> Data Sources (ODBC)
Then click ''ADD'' button, scroll down and choose SQL server... Then NEXT, NEXT should work without setting up anything because it will need to recognise automatically your SQL server (if not just select your server from drop down menu).
Dont forver that your SQL server need to be started of course.Before ''Finish'' button there is a ''Test Connection'' button from the left. You can test connection with it and if you do everything as it needs you will see ''SUCCESS''.

P.S The answer was in your DBmon so its good to learn to understand what it says. Its better than waiting for answer. Good luck ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im glad that you make it work.. good luck with server, now you are free to like my answer :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dzver did can you help me i got eror cannot connect to the server everything its okay No idea what happen !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you start your SQL server with ODBC connection to the server? Also change loginlist.csv and channellist.csv ips to 127.0.0.1 in both server and client? Send me Screenshot from dbmon please..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Untitled - problem to start server - RaGEZONE Forums how to fix it lol

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix this error, help me plss field sever not respondi - problem to start server - RaGEZONE Forums add/pm me on facebook:laurence nase

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi cuys!
If i start server, its run fine. :thumbup:

But, ater that if i close server and try it again, says ID or PW is wrong, how to i recover it?
How then shutdown server so it save files?
"Its work perfectly per setup" lol :D <--a little nonsense :huh:

Run
1. Dbmon
2. Cast Server
3. Login Server
4. Msg Server
5. Session Server
6. Win7_DKLauncher

Last edited:
Back