Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

run server: dbmon.exe => DekaronStartUp.exe
acc create
Use account;
Go
Insert Into [TBL_USER] Values ('09101410275532', 'ID', 'Password', 'E-Mail', 'Secret Answer', 'Secret Question', null)
Insert Into [USER_PROFILE] Values ('09101410275532','ID','Password','801011000000','1','0','Y','01/01/2006 00:00:00',null,null,null,'000')
TBL_USER - PW normal (example: 123456)
USER_PROFILE - PW MD5 (example: e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e)
NOTE: 09101410275532 Must Be Changed Atleast 1 Digit Per Account Added This Way

fix UI and Script bug on class select step.rar - extract in game folder (example: C:\Dekaron\)

credits: Nirraen\Nyam..
special thx: =Seph=
good luck =)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been looking for fully client+ server long time, thanks for sharing it out!

Dekaron_Server.rar stuck at 80%+, can you reupload again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
antivirus can block DekaronServer.exe but it is not a virus. The file is made by =Seph= from epvp ("Project Exes") - (search google)
Works fine for me =)
if the problem is not in it, you can try to download it from
but I still think the problem is in antivirus =)
anti-virus software is always seen in dekaron something bad =D

upd*mini_info:
Code:
 StartUp.ini for win7 = no change. It works.
 for another OC = replace Win7_DKLauncher.exe to DekaronServer.exe
upd*uploaded cleanDB2000

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I meant by is, the download stuck at 88% no matter how many times I tried...
Appreciate if you can re-upload the file :)

download fail - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I stuck at 70%. Can you re upload the file to another host?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the server.. actually i have mine but i will check this out this too.. I hope it isnt based on Nemesis as i think xD ..Nothing personal but its full with bugs... even mine have less..anyway thanks again
@ppl with freezing issues:
I had same problems till i chenged the browser.. or if u are using any browser in private window.. just use Chrome as they recommend and your downloads wont freeze anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the server.. actually i have mine but i will check this out this too.. I hope it isnt based on Nemesis as i think xD ..Nothing personal but its full with bugs... even mine have less..anyway thanks again
@ppl with freezing issues:
I had same problems till i chenged the browser.. or if u are using any browser in private window.. just use Chrome as they recommend and your downloads wont freeze anymore.

Chrome or firefox is the same. Sometime it's still stuck. The mega host is not stable. Anyway, tks for ur help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server run ok ... but client not connect... u can help me
dekaron.exe need to hex or not?
or how to hex dekaron.exe ?
srr my eng is bad

thks all Server + Client OK!!! ^^ Have fun

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found bugs on new class characters, there is an error when create it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DarkTear I thought the same when my downloads always stucked..unstable.. until i switch to chrome..actually i think i had one successful download at 100% with ff but it didnt give to save it, so count it as stucked.. strange that this never happen when im using chrome (even that i hate it as browser)

@snoxl2010 did you even install and configure mssql for the database? also wait until it fully loads? i guess its useless to check but check loginlist.csv and channellist.csv. If need change ip to 127.0.0.1, also check your server inis..also share between server and client need to be exactly the same. You dont need to hex anything in exe..

@takashi92000 whats the error because i cant test server right now? when you click on new chars it closes the client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver It only prompt the error box, not even an error description, an character is created in the database, but doesn't shown in the select character page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can run the server please upload the video tutorial how to set up the server on youtube for newbie can easy do the same.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver It only prompt the error box, not even an error description, an character is created in the database, but doesn't shown in the select character page

@Takashi92000 please make me screenshot so i can see exactly what it is. Actually if u are using non-12 class exe or you dont have it in db (SP_CHAR_CREATE and tbl_character (as [DEV] chars) it will kick you back to the desktop (crash). If you dont see char but u can select it from the char select then something is messed around probably data->script->producer->char_createinfo.txt,char_previewinfo.txt,char_selectinfo.txt or something with stringtable.txt or even missing textures/meshes and so on. So please make me SS of you client screen and also 1 more with dbmon. Thanks and good luck.

@DarkTear ..better use this tutorial.. no need useless time extended video tutorials..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f535/ultimate-dekaron-server-tutorial-616366/
that was the tutorial that i followed before few years..there is some holes in it when you need to make another account in db, so u wont use 'sa' account but if u cant fugure it out by yourself u may leave it as it is 'sa' (changing sa to another acc its for security reasons) So if u dont plan as i think to make it public use sa.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude, when I come to use the Clean Database (Restore It) I get some error saying there is a difference in the versions of the files! what should I do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude, when I come to use the Clean Database (Restore It) I get some error saying there is a difference in the versions of the files! what should I do?

Are you sure this is database error and not client error ("there is a mismatch..") because i never had error like that. Check in database when you restore second window and make sure "Force over existing one" is enabled, so restore it like that. If this doesnt help i can upload my db. Also you can make me screenshot so i can see exactly what it pops. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver: help me change the language in the game ...,please! thks u very much ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NN - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums
DekaronServer.exe disappears when I advance until this indication and does not advance. What should I do?
It is WinServer2000 in VMware.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Keetan
Skill table line limit problem.
The dekserver.exe you must fix in ollydbg lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver: help me change the language in the game ...,please! thks u very much ^^

Hello snoxl2010 Im sorry for late answer.. also i will dissapoint you a little.. actually you CANT change language because depends on client; its korean,japanese,chinese or english only like GlobalDK. BUT YOU CAN manually translate it by yourself by just edit some txt files.. data->script->string. So from there you can translate menus,npc dialogue, in-game messages and so on. For example from stringtable_loginmsg.txt you can edit character select info for every char (azure knight->code 0 {}) and other things. The rest im leaving to you, to find it by youself ;) Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for this Awesome Release.. I manage to make it run without error but I notice that the Skills of the new characters is not usable.

The error in my server when i try use skill is "Invalid weapon in the right Hand".

Can you give Idea how to fix this?

Back