Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for this Awesome Release.. I manage to make it run without error but I notice that the Skills of the new characters is not usable.

The error in my server when i try use skill is "Invalid weapon in the right Hand".

Can you give Idea how to fix this?

Best solution to your problem can give you the author of client, because i cant test it right now. I guess its mismatch between weapon name in client exe and weapon name in some csv's. You can check for example name of itemupgrade.csv and check if its there names like DUALBLADE,SCYTHE,ORB if they match client exe. Use Ollydb then search for those names or names used in that csv. However i bet they dont. So backup first those files itemuprade.csv,itemweapon.csv,pc action file and skill files. Then you need to swap SCYTHE with BLOODWHIP,DUALBLADE with TWINSBLADE and so on. Better read here @ elitepvp

I could be wrong because i dont think that author will post semi-working client. Good luck.
Also you can do another thing:
1. Download Beyond Dekaron.
2. Download seph's exes
3. Unpack data.pack with packmanager.exe
4. Put dekaron server exe and beyond share folder over those in your server folder.
5. Change loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to 127.0.0.1 in both client and server.
6. Replace client exe with seph's client exe.
7. Start your server,then you client and test..

@keetan
credits to from elitepvp:
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Select System.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. In the Performance region, select Settings.
6. Click the Data Execute tab in the dialog box that opens.
7. Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except for those I select.
8. Click Add.
9. The open dialog box will open. Browse and select your application.
10. Click Open
11. Click Apply
12. Click Ok
13. Reboot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best solution to your problem can give you the author of client, because i cant test it right now. I guess its mismatch between weapon name in client exe and weapon name in some csv's. You can check for example name of itemupgrade.csv and check if its there names like DUALBLADE,SCYTHE,ORB if they match client exe. Use Ollydb then search for those names or names used in that csv. However i bet they dont. So backup first those files itemuprade.csv,itemweapon.csv,pc action file and skill files. Then you need to swap SCYTHE with BLOODWHIP,DUALBLADE with TWINSBLADE and so on. Better read here @ elitepvp

I could be wrong because i dont think that author will post semi-working client. Good luck.
2. Download seph's exes
4. Put dekaron server exe and beyond share folder over those in your server folder.
5. Change loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to 127.0.0.1 in both client and server.

@keetan
credits to from elitepvp:
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Select System.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. In the Performance region, select Settings.
6. Click the Data Execute tab in the dialog box that opens.
7. Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except for those I select.
8. Click Add.
9. The open dialog box will open. Browse and select your application.
10. Click Open
11. Click Apply
12. Click Ok
13. Reboot

Thank you for good response, I will try that now and feedback later..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Dzver
Thank you for help.
I could do it because of you!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver

Your response helped a lot.^^ best options..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mhhhh i got it starting well after hours of downloading the client, i dont know why but it took me hous till i reached 50% and then it got faster :)

but i do also have the problem, invalid weapon in the right hand.
aight i read everything i could search myself, tried it out to get that replacement trick work but it failed somehow ..
and i was like da duck just spent so much time to edit each skill :O
i tried different servers etc with different shares but all the same ..
for example i use nemesis client, after register new account in my sql i cant log in, incorrect pass it says, okey i try another acc.
this time ?incorrect id.
and if i use another dekaron.exe file the invalid weapon problem appears again.

now im downloading beyond dekaron to try it out with that server .
or maybe if some1 has the files edited already, would you pass them too me and thell me for which server it is so i can get it also ?

2. Download seph's exes

okey i unpack it. now i change the id etc.
what to do with the data.pak after unpack ?
move to another folder and use unpacked files as data folder ?

well with seph exe files the dekaron server.exe crashes after fully loading till server is conneted.
i try win7dkserver now :)

UPDATE:
with beyond share files and seph exe file
doesnt works . for me now :/
using win7 dkserver.exe i can connect to server but if i start seph exe file for client it cannot connect to server.

with normal client exe im not connected with my server idk why... i create new accounts but still incorrect id error and in dbmon nowthin shows up.

next try: move data.pak and .hd to another folder nad use unpacked data files as data folder

result: fatal error missing data hd.
i guess i have to change the data hd file or somethin?

okey im lost with that, i dont know what to do nothin works :/
some1 have to help me with that replacement thingy it might works

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir., Dekaron Client "Temporary Unavailable"

The Download is too slow on mega is there other link sir? xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope justbear with it.
like i said it took me hours till the download reached 50% =))
and then it got faster ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mhhhh i got it starting well after hours of downloading the client, i dont know why but it took me hous till i reached 50% and then it got faster :)

but i do also have the problem, invalid weapon in the right hand.
aight i read everything i could search myself, tried it out to get that replacement trick work but it failed somehow ..
and i was like da duck just spent so much time to edit each skill :O
i tried different servers etc with different shares but all the same ..
for example i use nemesis client, after register new account in my sql i cant log in, incorrect pass it says, okey i try another acc.
this time ?incorrect id.
and if i use another dekaron.exe file the invalid weapon problem appears again.

now im downloading beyond dekaron to try it out with that server .
or maybe if some1 has the files edited already, would you pass them too me and thell me for which server it is so i can get it also ?

okey i unpack it. now i change the id etc.
what to do with the data.pak after unpack ?
move to another folder and use unpacked files as data folder ?

well with seph exe files the dekaron server.exe crashes after fully loading till server is conneted.
i try win7dkserver now :)

UPDATE:
with beyond share files and seph exe file
doesnt works . for me now :/
using win7 dkserver.exe i can connect to server but if i start seph exe file for client it cannot connect to server.

with normal client exe im not connected with my server idk why... i create new accounts but still incorrect id error and in dbmon nowthin shows up.

next try: move data.pak and .hd to another folder nad use unpacked data files as data folder

result: fatal error missing data hd.
i guess i have to change the data hd file or somethin?

okey im lost with that, i dont know what to do nothin works :/
some1 have to help me with that replacement thingy it might works

I dont know why everyone go for Nemesis. Im sorry but for me this is too buggy and incomplete server.. Did you set in DB, on second table md5 pass too? Use only Seph exe's, you cant use other exes. I think that hellspider coded Nemesis exe to point to their servers but i could be wrong. Win7_Launcher is just launcher for dekaronserver.exe, so it can load on Win7. I hope you didnt replace share/dekaronserver/dekaronserver.exe with win7 exe.. You said later that you finally unpack it.. how could you expect to login to client, when you werent even unpack and point server to your ip? You just need to put unpacker inside data folder then just run it. It will pops error, press OK, then click on folder tree to main Data folder, then extract. It will unpack in folder named "unpacked". Delete everything in data folder except new unpacked files + shadow.txt (im not sure for warfog.dds but leave it) and place all of the content inside unpacked folder there. Change loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to 127.0.0.1. Also you can post some screenshots so i and others can see whats exactly was your error, because we CANT just guess. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver
Sir Where can i download seph's exes is that the one Nyamochka post link client?
my server works now my problem is the client.
i used beyond dekaron share folder.

is error INVALID WEAPON IN RIGHT HAND is it on the server side problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know why everyone go for Nemesis. Im sorry but for me this is too buggy and incomplete server.. Did you set in DB, on second table md5 pass too? Use only Seph exe's, you cant use other exes. I think that hellspider coded Nemesis exe to point to their servers but i could be wrong. Win7_Launcher is just launcher for dekaronserver.exe, so it can load on Win7. I hope you didnt replace share/dekaronserver/dekaronserver.exe with win7 exe.. You said later that you finally unpack it.. how could you expect to login to client, when you werent even unpack and point server to your ip? You just need to put unpacker inside data folder then just run it. It will pops error, press OK, then click on folder tree to main Data folder, then extract. It will unpack in folder named "unpacked". Delete everything in data folder except new unpacked files + shadow.txt (im not sure for warfog.dds but leave it) and place all of the content inside unpacked folder there. Change loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to 127.0.0.1. Also you can post some screenshots so i and others can see whats exactly was your error, because we CANT just guess. Good luck.

mhh if not nemesis which server would you advise me to use?

ive done it all but this error appears.:
dk fail - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

and i cant close it anymore ....
for the replacement trick to get new chars weps works.
do i have to change each file in skill folder ?
really each file?
cuz somethime there are skills duplicates so i can just overwrite them with the files i edited already or ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks so much for this share

can i use this on W7 x64 with MSQL2008 or i need to run a VM?

BTW can i just use the beyond dekaron client following the procedure that you describe in page 2??
because is impossible for me to download a 1.8Gb from mega

please respond

thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have AVG and AVAST and both finds win32:Malware-gen on DekaronServer.exe and LoginServer.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Maginaz: You can download Sephs exes from elitepvp forum under Dekaron's Private server section, somewhere around first page (bottom first right now) [Release]Segu/Con/Halfbagi/Bwizard Exe files. This error occured because seph didnt add real weapon names and suggested people to use swap replacement trick to made them work or just place in exe as themself (not easily). You can read more on hes first post on same thread.

@RenGX: Im not sure that unpacker will work on W8. Normally you just click OK and it start loading files from the pack. Try changing compability to XP or just do it on virtual machine with XP. You need to change every file who have wrong weapon names inside it. Im not sure that skill duplicates...

@ talos0: Yes you can on win7 x64, not sure for x64.. you could be.. If not just VM as you said. And yes use beyond dk. if you have some problems check in elitepvp thread [Release]Segu/Con/Halfbagi/Bwizard Exe files at Dekaron Private server section.

QuincyORG: Normally dekaronserver.exe and loginserver.exe are encrypted with file encryption.dll in their folder so AV Software cant have access to them, to scan them. Thats why AV thinks its locked as viruses and thinks them as a virus but they arent. Best suggestion is just stop your AV and then upload them to virustotal.c0m and check if there most of AV founds it as a virus. For example if 23/46 AV thinks it for a virus, then it is probably..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no.. the unpacker is working fine if i start as admin
but if i launch dekaron then this error appears.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have some question i have run Dekaronserver after a few minutes it close, I can login and create character but i can not start game it say can not contact to the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@RenGX you cant run Dekaron as far as i know on W8. GlobalDK had some pathes to make it work on W8. All those are earlier A2 server shares from 2007 so dont expect to run on W8. Suggestion ask in elitepvp, use VM or just play Global..

@talos0 No problem, i hope i helped atleast a little..

@xspeed you can post a screenshot from dbmon so i can see whats the error. Make sure shares between server and client are exactly the same. One of the reasons could be that you may miss odbc connection which will crash your loginserver and dekaronserver, but you already said that you connect and make char so it will other. Send me Ss.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can play it lols.
if i use the client which was downloadable here i can play it.
but isnt it an modified nemesis client ?

i think ill just try thhat replacement trick again... it might works if i chang each file after another

Back