Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Dzver: well the server its seems to work well (w7 x64), but the client is the problem now :( i have the same problem that @RenGX when unpack) <---- FIXED
in order to make unpacked files work
1 you must move the content of "unpacked" folder to the main folder it will ask to "merge" select yes
2 then move to other secure location (or delete not recommended) the file "data.pak"

3 open "shadow.txt" (file is inside of data folder) and change PackIO ----- 0

screens
PDA for some reason a cannot upload images so a put them in a rar file

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry for double post
i need help when a try to login using seph exe i get: Client Onpacket == Default dwHiCode 0003

screen Untitled - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums <--- fixed switch to mssql
2000 sp4

thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the help talos0
ill try it now

Edit:
i dont know why but suddenly the server exe doesnt works anymore and crashes:
dkservcrash - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums
dkservcrash2 - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT:

i got it working haha i just used the win7 server exe, and byond share and seph client exe
skills for segu works etc dont have to replace them :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ talos0 I said bottom one early but forget to mention about PackIO. Actually if im not wrong its only used for updates, so if you have updater to know to mess with packed or unpacked data. About error did you set ODBC connector? And isnt this W8? Launcher is build for 7, but better use VM with windows server 2003 or windows xp.
@ RenGX I already said that early for you... better learn to read next time.. congratz
Win7_Launcher is just launcher for dekaronserver.exe, so it can load on Win7. You just need to put unpacker inside data folder then just run it. It will pops error, press OK, then click on folder tree to main Data folder, then extract. It will unpack in folder named "unpacked". Delete everything in data folder except new unpacked files + shadow.txt (im not sure for warfog.dds but leave it) and place all of the content inside unpacked folder there. Change loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to 127.0.0.1....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i fix my problem to, but if use beyond dekaron client without update got the class select bug (ill try using the file in first post but the game crash), and all the new class dont have a started weapon and no starting skill :bawling:

if use beyond dekaron client updated it disconect me after create character (session server disconected)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fix my problem to, but if use beyond dekaron client without update got the class select bug (ill try using the file in first post but the game crash), and all the new class dont have a started weapon and no starting skill :bawling:

if use beyond dekaron client updated it disconect me after create character (session server disconected)

There is like 2-3 ways to fix the class select messed chars.. first was to edit clickable buttons cant remember right now which, but you can try also data/share/script/producer/char_previewinfo.txt then just swap number 9 and 11 if im not wrong. If im just give it a try. Just numbers as i said. If char info is wrong look at data/share/script/ui/stringtable_loginmsg.txt. About all new class missing weapon, i think not only new but all dont have.. its a database related. Go to character tables and look around this table CM_BCD_ITEM (table from that you edit DF timer) cant remember name right now. So you need change/add default weap skill there from itemweap.csv.. same with default skill. Whats the error in dbmon when u are using updated Beyond?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the weapons, just add them manually in your sql

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks so much @Dzver i fix the problem with Beyond Dekaron updated and the class selection bug :thumbup:

1 now about the starting weapon this is waht i have in table CM_BCD_ITEM data - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums (only new class are missing weapons and skills, Aloken include, but aloken has starting skill)

also what are the starting weapon for each class??? Last dekaron that i play was Action 3 like 5 years ago...... so no idea about new class

2 where to check if mobs drop items for the new class

3 how about the merchant shop and skills trainers/sellers???

sorry for all the questions but this is so incomplete......

thanks so much for your time and patience

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks so much @Dzver i fix the problem with Beyond Dekaron updated and the class selection bug :thumbup:

1 now about the starting weapon this is waht i have in table CM_BCD_ITEM View attachment 133005 (only new class are missing weapons and skills, Aloken include, but aloken has starting skill)

also what are the starting weapon for each class??? Last dekaron that i play was Action 3 like 5 years ago...... so no idea about new class

2 where to check if mobs drop items for the new class

3 how about the merchant shop and skills trainers/sellers???

sorry for all the questions but this is so incomplete......

thanks so much for your time and patience

Im glad you fixed it. When i said around him didnt mean inside this table. Around it, like 2-3 tables above (2 actually i think) Its could be empty or with some lines. I cant provide you with more details because i dont remember and dont have any server right now.
You may find in data/share/item/itemweapon.csv as i said earlier.. first lines are all class weapons (1-5 lvl claw palkata, shave dagger and so on), after them should be weapons for knight with default weapon as first one. After hes weapons up to lvl 85-105 are next class default weapon up to bagi class. After him probably start weapons for knight (130-145) up to aloken because those items are added manually that. After them are again knight with 175-225 lvl (atleast in mine case) for all levels. I guess you didnt get anything from that im saying but with 2 words everything that its missing after A2-3 is placed at bottom, so every new item is placed there. Oldest ones are at top. Note that new class default weapon should be around bottom not in the begining like old classes. I remember default weapon of segnale only .. its Elai, but depends on client it may have different name, as other weapons too.
2. Cant remember.. you may ask @.. you know where.
3. If you ask where are they.. in BeyondDK they were in ardeca only if remember right.

True.. its actually A2 with new weapon,gear, class and some maps. Dungeons after A2 wont work for you too like Cherubim Nest or every other. Actually even crespo isnt working right..

No problem, good luck with server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok thanks i figure out what are the initial weapons and skill

now the problem is... still how to adding in the game:bawling:

also i have a new question how to make exp rate normal?? i kill a lv 1 mob and get 9 lvl after change the formula.ini file i get 7 lvl but this is still to ridiculous high for my taste and alrready don the number to 1.0

thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try comparing your formula.ini with this one..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@talos0 the exp of each mob you have to change manually in the moster.csv

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Untitled - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums this is my problem how to fix it and when open the server the characters is bugged i mean color i must but Seph Exe ?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the starting weapon and skill is still a problem i try to login with [DEV] chars and add weapons and item to almost all class except for Half-bagi, Concerra, and Segeuriper (nothing change not even the starting HP) <---FIXED the problem was the sp_char_create procedure
also... what the hell happened with the low lvl quest? you have any idea how to reactivating them or how to add new quest??

thanks @RenGX i also try that but still no change the problem was the same, 2 moster.csv files and i was editting the wrong one

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I downloaded everything client and server and the fix etc. All runs ok and I'm glad for this xD. The fact is the error "invalid weapon etc". Is there any easy way or solution to this error?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I downloaded everything client and server and the fix etc. All runs ok and I'm glad for this xD. The fact is the error "invalid weapon etc". Is there any easy way or solution to this error?

yes follow the @Dzver suggestion in page 2
or do it by yourself you need to replace weapon type
in this files

share/item/itemweapon.csv
script/weapon_bonename.csv
share/skill/ every skill of all new class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver
Thank you sir..

my only problem now is how to balance im little confused.. and when i use +9 armor set and my friend it always blocked no one of us will die hehe and my shield is almost 1.3m i dont know the limit,,.. hope you can help me guys xD

Last edited:
Back