Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to solve?

I don't know new 4 class can't use skill. Error on debug view " [1772] INVALID WEAPON in Right Hand" .

I think the weapon not math skill. I check item weapon table skill and all data. I can't fix it's.

Client Beyond Dekaron can't download. Please share working client data and client exe.

*** Problem fix with use Beyond-Dekaron client. ***

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried several times and I get nothing but a crashed freaking Session Server! I have read through everything I can find. I have a static IP, port forwarding setup, everything is configured properly but still errors! Can anyone help me with this? Please! error - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried several times and I get nothing but a crashed freaking Session Server! I have read through everything I can find. I have a static IP, port forwarding setup, everything is configured properly but still errors! Can anyone help me with this? Please!View attachment 137023

3044: File: /config/Provider.cpp,: Line 79 = Needs more RAM or Paging file My computer> right click> properties> advance> Performance click settings > Advance Tab> under virtual memory> click change > customize like 3000 minimum and 6000 max

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thank you for releasing this but I have a problem that I cant figure out and I am sure it will hit anyone else using VMware, I can get the characters online but when I fight with weapons it wont hit them, so I put in your dekaronserver.exe and the rest of your files and all of a sudden I get an aloken skill problem, share\skill\aloken\sparklingdazzle.csv error, can you please tell me how to fix it? it has been bugging me and I cant get them to hit until I put the action in and I cant put that in until that problem is solved, you can contact me on razer comms or you can Email me at Rebel9001@hotmail.com

@ Dekaron BrasilI am having the same issue, use your old dekaronserver.exe and replace your old skills, action, and arrange that will allow you to be able to at least get the characters on the game until issue is resolved (please note this is just advice I do not work here)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please note everyone I have just been informed by my DEV team that for some people the new dekaron.exe in the bin folder will launch errors for them, you need to add the action 10 dekaron.exe to fix that issue, thank you for your time INSANE DEKARON OWNER (game will be releasing soon after dekaronserver.exe is fixed and up and running correctly)

hey guys I just found out that if you notice during the launch when it gets to dazzlingweapons.csv there is a line below it blank and that's where it stops, the issue maybe needed to fix that broken blank part, meaning there maybe a problem in the aloken skills, I will look into it abit more and if I fix it I will upload my server files and send them out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me? restore database error
Untitled111 - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@spactacut If your having a problem restoring I would be more then happy to help, first you need to open your SQL (run it as administrator) then keep dropping down until you see databases, right click on it and click new database, you must do this steps 4 times, for the first one you must put, account, Second one you must put billing, third one you must put cash, and forth one you must put character, after you have done that right click on account go down to all tasks and click restore database, after that click on from device, find your account.bak file and add it in, keep hitting ok until you get back to the main window where you clicked add device, then click on option, add the C:/database to your lead to where you wish for it to extract and your database to setup at, do this for each one, don't forget before you do this to go to your master under jobs to disable your Anti-GM or your characters will not show back up, you do not need anything in the account for people to make accounts, just the characters, I hope I was able to help you with your issue, have a great day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know new 4 class can't use skill. Error on debug view " [1772] INVALID WEAPON in Right Hand" .

I think the weapon not math skill. I check item weapon table skill and all data. I can't fix it's.

Client Beyond Dekaron can't download. Please share working client data and client exe.

*** Problem fix with use Beyond-Dekaron client. ***

its client problem and i'm have already fixed it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...s problem? i dont know what im goin to do >_<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't restore databases "account" "billing" and "character" got the following error:
Code:
Restore failed for Server 'USER\SQLEXPRESS'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

Additional information:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: File 'D:\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA\account.ndf' is claimed by 'account_trn0'(6) and 'account_mst0'(5). The WITH MOVE clause can be used to relocate one or more files. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive got hp bug problem. can anyone help me about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't restore databases "account" "billing" and "character" got the following error:
Code:
Restore failed for Server 'USER\SQLEXPRESS'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

Additional information:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: File 'D:\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA\account.ndf' is claimed by 'account_trn0'(6) and 'account_mst0'(5). The WITH MOVE clause can be used to relocate one or more files. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
Anyone knows how to fix this?

If you are using same database for mssql other than mssql 2000 sp4 u need to convert database first to be compatible with your mssql version. (2000sp4->2005->2008)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can connect in server. but i cant click "CREATE" button.. cant click "BACK" button..

FIXED!

Last edited:
Back