Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

Reaction score
After a Talk with my Friend about it I have decided to go ahead release this public so that everyone can have it today i am releasing my first a9 client to the community for all to enjoy an have fun with this also comes with a share this is the first one i built so it has a few bugs in it but it loads up an plays
Client

Server

so far:
a9 skills fully working
a9 armors fully working
a9 summy pets fully working
a8 weapons all fully working
it has a7 wings with upgadeable lvl 200 wings for all clases
All maps load an work

Bugs are
it has some mounts in dshop with some texture file need fixed
2 maps dont have mobs but u can add those mobs ur self
all i know of so far

I have another one im still working on will have more additions to it anyways hope u guys enjoy the release an have fun with it
Dont Forget to Hit thanks if i helped

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice share :2thumbup

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Even better if in his write tutorials instalalation..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good job man

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

this server files missing database

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all thanks for sharing with us!
Secondly, you can follow any tutorial or 1 click server, you will just need to change the share folder to this one and also use his client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir king whats the use of the difference server and the share.rar inside the server files ? ive check its version and its different on the main share on the server files

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

can i use any Database ? cause ive seen theres no database on the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get a message after going into the room "Let your laucher update" what's wrong with this??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IGC_Database not run on an Action 9 Client Server Database does have a character ALOKEN Loads

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello I change to 3 it not work
Code:
Use account;
Go
---Account Query By Warmonger---
DECLARE @UserNO varchar(16), @AccountID varchar(16), @Password varchar(32), @Email varchar(50), @SecretA varchar(22), @SecretQ varchar(22)
SET @UserNO= '09101410275533'
SET @AccountID = 'Account ID'
SET @Password = 'Account Password'
SET @Email = 'E-Mail'
SET @SecretA = 'Secret Answer'
SET @SecretQ = 'Secret Question'

INSERT Into [USER_PROFILE] Values (@UserNO,@AccountID,@Password,'801011000000','1','0','Y','01/01/2006 00:00:00',null,null,null,'000')

Server: Msg 8101, Level 16, State 1, Line 10
An explicit value for the identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' can only be specified when a column list is used and IDENTITY_INSERT is ON.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello I change to 3 it not work
Code:
Use account;
Go
---Account Query By Warmonger---
DECLARE @UserNO varchar(16), @AccountID varchar(16), @Password varchar(32), @Email varchar(50), @SecretA varchar(22), @SecretQ varchar(22)
SET @UserNO= '09101410275533'
SET @AccountID = 'Account ID'
SET @Password = 'Account Password'
SET @Email = 'E-Mail'
SET @SecretA = 'Secret Answer'
SET @SecretQ = 'Secret Question'

INSERT Into [USER_PROFILE] Values (@UserNO,@AccountID,@Password,'801011000000','1','0','Y','01/01/2006 00:00:00',null,null,null,'000')

Server: Msg 8101, Level 16, State 1, Line 10
An explicit value for the identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' can only be specified when a column list is used and IDENTITY_INSERT is ON.

Install xampp and use this script to create accounts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank yor for share web

someting error

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\dk\register_with_anti_sql_inject_PHP.php on line 68

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\dk\register_with_anti_sql_inject_PHP.php on line 68

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'Tbl_user' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\dk\register_with_anti_sql_inject_PHP.php on line 69

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\dk\register_with_anti_sql_inject_PHP.php on line 69

The account was successfully created. Have fun !

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

SET IDENTITY_INSERT USER_PROFILE ON
not work

Back