Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi now i've a new probleme...
When I launch dbmon.exe, 15Sec later it says :
Connect to service error : 0x274D
Please help me...
PS : I dont enderstand...there are lots of bugs & probleme in dbmon.exe and I can play...But i'd like to fix "Connect to service error : 0x274D" cus 2days ago, that probleme was not here..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you can take the server files in that release. There are no virus (its our AV) (AV think there are some virus but not ^^ its crazy) For 0 probleme i've create a virtual machine with VMware and all works great ^^ good luck and take the files and client and follow that video with the files of that release :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f535/guide-video-make-dk-server-538318/
its easy ^^ but its strange cus I can play on my server and there are lots of bugs in the dbmon.exe's log ^^
bye

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

hmm...Nobody to help me or explain?please

Reaction score
i do have a more premium client i will soon be releasing but i am also releasing a few tutorials that i have not seen released for client edits that u guys will enjoy so have fun an keep an eye out for them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After a Talk with my Friend about it I have decided to go ahead release this public so that everyone can have it today i am releasing my first a9 client to the community for all to enjoy an have fun with this also comes with a share this is the first one i built so it has a few bugs in it but it loads up an plays
Client

Server

so far:
a9 skills fully working
a9 armors fully working
a9 summy pets fully working
a8 weapons all fully working
it has a7 wings with upgadeable lvl 200 wings for all clases
All maps load an work

Bugs are
it has some mounts in dshop with some texture file need fixed
2 maps dont have mobs but u can add those mobs ur self
all i know of so far

I have another one im still working on will have more additions to it anyways hope u guys enjoy the release an have fun with it
Dont Forget to Hit thanks if i helped

Can you please check the files and re-upload it? some files are corrupted already. Check Part02

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks I Will Try its

same have a virus:
PHP:
Begin scan in 'D:\Downloads\Compressed\Clean DK Server Files.rar'
D:\Downloads\Compressed\Clean DK Server Files.rar
[0] Archive type: RAR
[DETECTION] Contains a recognition pattern of the (harmful) BDS/Agent.apfe back-door program
--> dekaronserver\DekaronServer\DekaronServer.exe
[DETECTION] Contains a recognition pattern of the (harmful) BDS/Agent.apfe back-door program
--> dekaronserver\DekaronStartUp.exe
[DETECTION] Is the TR/PSW.QQpass.vor Trojan
--> dekaronserver\WebServer\WebMan.exe
[DETECTION] Is the TR/Pasta.aor Trojan

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I Will Try its

same have a virus:
PHP:
Begin scan in 'D:\Downloads\Compressed\Clean DK Server Files.rar'
D:\Downloads\Compressed\Clean DK Server Files.rar
[0] Archive type: RAR
--> dekaronserver\DekaronServer\DekaronServer.exe
--> dekaronserver\DekaronStartUp.exe
[DETECTION] Is the TR/PSW.QQpass.vor Trojan
--> dekaronserver\WebServer\WebMan.exe
[DETECTION] Is the TR/Pasta.aor Trojan

That's not a real virus, just turn off your anti-virus. The programs are safe. :tongue:

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Hi,

It server files action 9?

Those are the files of KingTut, so yeah...
I just changed a few things in the config ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sometimes you will find packed server files, as your AV can't scan them correctly it will flag as malicious.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me the item ID's of a9 sets?
Max item upgrade +9 only? o-o

Last edited:
Back