Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
RZInter Good evening friends, I wonder if it is possible to exchange the reading of a database called loaders.exe to account for another acc called, I use another server on mssql2004 called with the same name (account), and possibly this change of names reading the loaders.exe for no error when the server up?

sorry bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I how to work aloken ? map Cs ok.... but..i make new aloken and say error :S

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i did all the steps perfectly DB/query/ODBC everything all right ..i attached a pic ...after doing all this showing like this nd cant connecting to the server ..can some one help me out from here ?
Thanks!

Renanz :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i did all the steps perfectly DB/query/ODBC everything all right ..i attached a pic ...after doing all this showing like this nd cant connecting to the server ..can some one help me out from here ?
Thanks!

Renanz :)

Those errors aren't relevant, you must be missing something else like IP and Ports.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Blade CX : could u give me your yh ? i have a problem (config & install game server ) pl

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hello guys?

I'm planning to make a Dekaron Private Server for Testing Only,

Is someone update here to help? thnx

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
dudes, Dekaronserver.exe not compatible win7 32bits or not?

Back