Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am trying to use Elite Dekaron's client now and it shares but allot of fails on dbmon.exe startup for NPC's.

I had to replace the bin in Elite Dekaron's client with the bin of the client in this release to get Dekaron.exe running

When I just use the Share folder from Elite Dekaron's the weapons and armour for Aloken aren't visable in shops they got no texture somehow.

But they do now with the way I am using it now.

Thanks for the help!

edit: question: in mysql the name for the D-Shop money?

Go to Cash database and look for tbl_cash if I'm not mistaken, look for your user_no and add points.

You need to open D-shop at least once so your cash row is made.

If I'm wrong and you can't find the place post some screen shots, by the name I should know what is what ^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to Cash database and look for tbl_cash if I'm not mistaken, look for your user_no and add points.

You need to open D-shop at least once so your cash row is made.

If I'm wrong and you can't find the place post some screen shots, by the name I should know what is what ^^.

Thnxs its actually user_cash instead of tbl_cash_zj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i get the database for this serverfiles? is it ok to use the old database?

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, good share but i really need database .. you can give me ? thx.

i find clear database who want test this .. download :

Last edited:
Reaction score
After a Talk with my Friend about it I have decided to go ahead release this public so that everyone can have it today i am releasing my first a9 client to the community for all to enjoy an have fun with this also comes with a share this is the first one i built so it has a few bugs in it but it loads up an plays
Client

Server

so far:
a9 skills fully working
a9 armors fully working
a9 summy pets fully working
a8 weapons all fully working
it has a7 wings with upgadeable lvl 200 wings for all clases
All maps load an work

Bugs are
it has some mounts in dshop with some texture file need fixed
2 maps dont have mobs but u can add those mobs ur self
all i know of so far

I have another one im still working on will have more additions to it anyways hope u guys enjoy the release an have fun with it
Don't Forget to Hit thanks if i helped

Mediafire is blocking download of split archives. Can you please re upload these in other file sharing sites?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upd:
mirrors =)
Dekaron_Client.rar (1.56 GB)

dekaron_server.rar (24.1 MB)

use GoogleChrome browser if with opera doesn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A few observations...

I downloaded this client, server files, and databases to check them out. I set everything up correctly, and got everything running. Made characters, and got in game. A few things I noticed immediately in game:

1. The Quest Notification Window (QNW) is in a language other than English. When I have time, I'll swap out the script files for ones with the English translation. Until that's done, there's no other feasible way for players to track the upcoming quests. A player could reference a quest list on one of the game sites, but that's an annoyance since it is not guaranteed to match up with whatever server/client is being used.

2. When using the transporters, some of the higher-level zone links don't work (tested with level 200 character, so level restriction is not the issue). When you click on the zones in the transporter window, you simply don't transport anywhere. This could be related to a quest flag the character doesn't have that allows access to higher level zones, which would just be a game feature and not a bug. Will have to explore that further. But the game still works and doesn't crash because of that.

Thanks for the release.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone post a fresh database link please. Ive tried all of them and they are dead. Much appreciated...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
some one please re-up Part 2,8,9 thanks

here is a mirror but i cannot download from that site
if any one can please download and upload to mega

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
part 2 and part 7 8 9 is missing please help !!!!!

Back