Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]IP-ban management script + new reg page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, this is the 1st version of the script that has been promised a while back!
With this script, registration of banned IPs will be refused, and they won't be able to register!

How to install

Download and install it.
It is recommended that you download and use or NaviCat for MYSQL management, because it is nice to have a user interface.
I prefer navicat, but I can't post the link of it, as warez is forbidden, but you can find it if you google ;)

Download banmanagement.rar and regpage.rar from he attachments.
You must use my reg page if you want this script to work at all!
Extract regpage.rar , set up my register page as you would a non-modified one, but this time open up bancheck.php and edit the IP, username and password. The default MYSQL username is root, so you will probably leave it like that.
Extrack banmanagement.rar and open up connect.php. Edit info where instructed.
NOTE: MYSQL and MSSQL connection data may be different, do not fill in MYSQL's info to MSSQL's spot or vice versa!
Save the page and exit.

Open up your manager that you are using (phpMyAdmin or NaviCat).
If you are using NaviCat, right click your connection and select console, then paste the MYSQL query and hit enter.
If you are using phpMyAdmin, go to the SQL section, paste the MYSQL query and press go.

Paste the regpage folder and the banmanagement folder into your xampp's htdocs folder. Go to the banmanagement/founderpanel.php with your browser and allow your IP to ban. After that, you may use the banpanel to ban IPs or get IPs from dekaron accounts from MSSQL.
NOTE: Accounts registered with the old regpage will not have the IP data stored in them, so you won't be able to retrieve IP data from them, so be sure to switch to my regpage immediately!

MYSQL query:
Code:
create database ban_info;

use ban_info;

CREATE TABLE `banip` (  
  `ID` BIGINT (10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, 
  `IP` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, 
  `ip2long` INT(50) NOT NULL, 
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)  
);
CREATE TABLE `allowed` (  
  `ID` BIGINT (10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, 
  `IP` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, 
  `ip2long` INT(50) NOT NULL, 
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)  
);

What else do I have to say?

READ!
This script has bugs. It is not perfect. I am now working on a Version nr 2, that will not require an altered regpage + will be more stable. In version 2, proxys will be eliminates, as you won't be able to use them to bypass it! I am also planning a version 3, that will use the built - in IP banning system + range ban, if I can get it to work... But version 2 for now!
Expected release date: 24 hours from this post edit.

Name: IP-ban management script + new reg page
Download:
Scan: Found nothing
Scan URL:

Credits to: zombe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'IP' (11001) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\Dekaron\new\regpage\regpage\bancheck.php on line 3
Unknown MySQL server host 'IP' (11001)

i setup 3 times the bancheck.php but i get the same error:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: odbc_connect() [ ]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 25

Warning: odbc_do() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 31

Warning: odbc_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 32

Warning: odbc_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 33

Warning: odbc_do() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 63

Warning: odbc_do() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 64

Warning: odbc_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\regpage\register.php on line 65

"Your account registration is Complete. Welcome to YOUR SERVER"

I checked the database and yes, the account is completely registered but still getting those error :(
Can anyone help ? Btw, My server is on Action 3.

Last edited:
Back