Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1-4 Click Dekaron Hamachi Clean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets Start Girls and Boys
------Client:
Server:
DataBase Cleaned :
VMWare : <version idk i not use Dkuner VMware ^^i use another
-------
ok and how to setup ?
Extract:200mb dekaron and dekaron diferent
and now click Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition 2 vmx
and now click edit virtual machine settings -Memory 1040 ^^ or your pc dead ha ha
--- network adaptor NAT
and press click ok ^^
and now power on the virtual machine
loading...plz wait ok win 2003 start Administrator And Wth the password ? NO PRESS ENTER or lick or idk :D
--ok your machine run and go your Cleaned DB And Copy Your Virtual Machine
account,billing etc... and now run Enterprise Manager<< SQL SERVER GROUP >(local)>databases\account,Billing,Cash,character right lick and delete and now right click new databases,account,billing etc...,click right lick billing or cash
>all tasks>restore database>form device>select devices>add\your account DB or cash and ok AND NOW SELECT OPTIONS> FORCE! and ok your db restored >plz all ACCOUNT,BILLING etc... and now exit ^^ 1-6 exe start +xampp + download hamachi make room! and now 127.0.0.1/register.php make your or friend account and now go real pc _dekaron-data-share channellist.csv e dit with notepad or etc + loginlist.csv your hamachi ip go bin dekaron.exe your acc name and pass AND LETS PLAY :D and how make GM account ? plz wait tomorrow -_- 0:52 I'am hungarian and sry bad english ^_^:love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup:hi !
--ok your machine run and go your Cleaned DB And Copy Your Virtual Machine
what do you meen :grr:? explane more please
thx !:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now run Enterprise Manager<< SQL SERVER GROUP >(local)>databases\account,Billing,Cash,character right lick and delete and now right click new databases,account,billing etc...,click right lick billing or cash
>all tasks>restore database>form device>select devices>add\your account DB or cash and ok AND NOW SELECT OPTIONS> FORCE! and ok your db restored >plz all ACCOUNT,BILLING etc... and now exit ^^ <<<man watch -_-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THX a lot ! ill tell you if i've got some problem =)
i havn't seen the next line ^^'
ok well i don't find Enterprise Manager<< SQL SERVER GROUP

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

hey my computer doesnt want to copy the file !!!
help me plz

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

okay i'll improvise and mix lots of tuto x)
it has work for wow XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI WOH CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT PLEASE ?
HELP !
I need to create an account but I don't know how...
please help me.
Thanks !

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

:grr:

[3528] Japan GameChu Login module loading Fail...

Why it says that ? :?::?:

[3772] Shop Open Fail..... Cannot Find Shop Flyweight

[3772] NPC Open Fail

[3772] NPC Creation is Fail... Factory return NULL NPC

Ect.....

please help !!:scared::(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nop from ragezone
and how can i create an account with mssql please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what account mssql ? u create normal site 127.0.0.1

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

i have n00b 4 ram laptop with Ducking minimal graphic card and no have error -_- wtf man all full idiot ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a curious question....when the server files are unpacked...why does is the .vmdk file entitled "Shaiya" ?

Quote: "..<version idk i not use Dkuner VMware ^^i use another"
Ok, what (and which version) do you use?

not really much of a "tutorial" if you wont let others know what program(s) to use.

At least there are working links for the client..that's a + .

Last edited:
Back