Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HOW-TO]Exploit any Item, level (even surpass cap) AND how to patch this!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This ONLY works on Dekaron Private servers

1. Download Any Dekaron Server Files online

2. Try to use their client's share, or try to match is as much as you can as possible, after done matching change formula.ini (e.g. change level cap to 255, stats per level 65535) and change any file you want e.g. monsters to drop rare items

3. Go to your DekaronServer folder and open Config.ini Replace all the IP's (Normally 127.0.0.1) With the server you want to hack's IP.
In that file, change WorldIndex 1 to WorldIndex 0

4. Simply run the DekaronServer, modify their client's channellist (if they have only one channel, make a new row with a new channel but point the IP and port to your dekaron server)

5. Start the game, log into your account, go to the second new channel you made, kill the monsters mass levelup, pick up the new modified monster drop (e.g. GM rings)

6. Channel Select, and go to the main server.

HOW-TO Patch:
Simply block all packets incoming from 10000 [This is your session server port] (that aren't in your LAN IP range) Basically if you're portforwarding this port, don't. (If your using Hamachi, get some form of Firewall application like Comodo)

FAQ:
Why does it say "OnClose Send FAIL Session Server is Disconnect"?
That's because the owner of that server has patched it.

Is there a way to bypass this?
This is an exploit, if they block the port from where Dekaron Server accesses too, then this exploit cannot be replicated.

Enjoy hacking or patching this poop.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For a detailed "How-To" fix for this problem refer to section [Protecting Your Server] found here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i use that server which has edited server files like eternia dekaron? they have aloken ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i use that server which has edited server files like eternia dekaron? they have aloken ?
You can use what ever share files, but if you're missing an item that they have in their server that you dont have, then you won't be able to obtain it without adding it.

Same goes for your client, if your using a client that's isn't your victim's real client (For example you modified your own client's channellist, loginlist to match their IP) Then it would crash if someone tried to drop an item that that server has that you don't.

It wouldn't matter though.

If you want free DSHOP items, remember to change all cash related files in the share/item/ folder to 0 (Both server and client) And then try buying stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This ONLY works on Dekaron Private servers
3. Go to your DekaronServer folder and open Config.ini Replace all the IP's (Normally 127.0.0.1) With the server you want to hack's IP.
In that file, change WorldIndex 1 to WorldIndex 0

4. Simply run the DekaronServer, modify their client's channellist (if they have only one channel, make a new row with a new channel but point the IP and port to your dekaron server)

5. Start the game, log into your account, go to the second new channel you made, kill the monsters mass levelup, pick up the new modified monster drop (e.g. GM rings)

6. Channel Select, and go to the main server.

so i dl the server files and :

1. match the share as much as possible
2. go to the dekaronserver config.ini and change all to the servers ip ( which i can get from share->channelist of the unpacked client files right? )
3. got to the share/channelist.csv on the client and add a new channel with my own ip ?
4. than i start the DekaronServer.exe
5. login on server and sign in on my self maked channel?

if i make it like this than the dekaronserver crash after a time and the client says cannot connect to server.

i dont have to do anything with the other server files???

i have tryied it on ag-network , elite dekaron and abnormal dekaron.

hope u can give me a hint . if i didnt do anything wrong could u please tell me a server where this actually works?:thumbup:

This i get on Ag Networks.

zirak - [HOW-TO]Exploit any Item, level (even surpass cap) AND how to patch this! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open the Dekaron Server config.ini and change WorldIndex to 0.
You missed out that step. I believe AG and Elite have it patched, try it on another server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i had it on 0 o.o

ehmm whats with the server files i can just use the share folder from the client?

know any server which works?

ty very much :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2. Try to use their client's share, or try to match is as much as you can as possible, after done matching change formula.ini (e.g. change level cap to 255, stats per level 65535) and change any file you want e.g. monsters to drop rare items

u mean match the client share to the server share?

or client to client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

u mean match the client share to the server share?

or client to client?
Client to Server, but only use the files that don't bring errors

Back