Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to set up a Website and MAKE WEBMAN WORK

Reaction score
I'm going to try to contribute something :D

1. download this:
- Let me know if link dies.

2. Install it. Leave everything default except:
lothera - [Guide] How to set up a Website and MAKE WEBMAN WORK - RaGEZONE Forums

and
lothera - [Guide] How to set up a Website and MAKE WEBMAN WORK - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Go to C:Appservwww and paste your website files there.
For now there are only two Dekaron website packages. Here is one:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f534/english-web-files-i-translated-them-527516/ <--- download the file there and extract the contents to C:\Appserv\www.
Make it look like so:

1. go to your dekaron directory and grab your webman files and put them in your dekaron server directory like so:
[URL="lothera - [Guide] How to set up a Website and MAKE WEBMAN WORK - RaGEZONE Forums

2. open webman and put settings like so:
[URL="lothera - [Guide] How to set up a Website and MAKE WEBMAN WORK - RaGEZONE Forums
for web???? where it says YOU IP [127.0.0.1]: put 127.0.0.1 if your dekaron server is on the same computer as your website. if not, put your website computer's ip adress on there.
leave port 80 as it is
for ??IP: put your global ip that you found on [url]http://www.cmyip.com
then click the checkbox next to ??WEB?? in red and voiala, webman works and if you hex your launcher right, and there will be a guide for that soon, you will have a working webman+crappy chinese launcher

enjoy :D

Credits:
AppservNetwork for their webserver application
JeffiJoe for his web files
Tinypic for Picture Hosting
Me for guide
cypher for telling me to add how to make webman work.

Remember, as a thank you, let me know if ANY link dies or if ANY part of the guide is off or hard to understand, as it was written at 2am xD. Good luck to all and have a nice day :D
~Lothera[/SIZE]

Last edited:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] How to set up your dekaron server website

not bad, but why have 1k webservers when u can have 1:
You can add to your guide that you can add the webman`s files to your appserver or what was that name. donno why you don`t like apache and pure mysql, why so many software when you can use exacly what you need

Reaction score

this is only ONE program, not one thousand. It combines apache and mysql and phpmyadmin if you want them. Frankly this is easier to install than apache.

and yes, i'm going to edit it and add the webman part :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Lol, not to be rude, but I think you forgot to credit me for the webfiles :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it can be run if using apache for website and disable webman ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it can be run if using apache for website and disable webman ?

That is a very good question, my friend. See, the Webman's actual purpose, was to "serve" the corrupt chinese launcher.

Why Corrupt Chinese launcher? Because it will destroy your .NET Framework.

Anyways, if you dont intend to use the Chinese launcher, you wont need Webman. ;)

Reaction score

not bad, but why have 1k webservers when u can have 1:
You can add to your guide that you can add the webman`s files to your appserver or what was that name. donno why you don`t like apache and pure mysql, why so many software when you can use exacly what you need
Cypher sei italiano? Mi servirebbe un aiuto sul server di dekaron, per favore :)

Sorry for italian but i have asked a question 4 the server :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Nome da fonte de dados n鉶 encontrado e nenhum driver padr鉶 especificado, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 28

Warning: odbc_do(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 34

Warning: odbc_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 35

Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 36

????????????????

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Nome da fonte de dados n鉶 encontrado e nenhum driver padr鉶 especificado, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 28

Warning: odbc_do(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 34

Warning: odbc_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 35

Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 36

????????????????

I wouldn't bother with these insecure web files, discard webman completely its like swimming with a cinder blocks tied to your legs. Write your own in .php and just run it off Nginx or Apache or whatever floats your boat.

Back