Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Video How to make a DK Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using a Link Sys.. yes there is a port forward function...
Is it mean that the Port forward tell the client => MY REAL IP => Router IP => Which Port to go too?

My worry is that since i got 192.168.1.101 and 192.168.1.100.. Which would the client file access too since i set the IP as the 231.125.33.68.

Where and how does Port forwarding come in place and DMZ, Please Advice on this.

Client File Configured to 231.125.33.68
|
V
| |
v v
Server 192.168.1.101 / Main PC 192.168.1.100

This is solved through Port Fowarding, In the Port Fowarding section of your router you set it up so the Port is open only towards 1 computer and you set that computers Internal Ip in the box. so the client is connecting through IP 231.125.33.68 and then at your router it checks which direction to connect through the port because you have preset that only computer 192.168.1.101 can be accessed through that port.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me, i dont know what is this problem:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i got a lil problem xP
Well.. i can see the video.. and i already owned a flyff server before..
But on dekaron its different and i dont realy know what programs do i need..
I already checked the Release section.. but i can only see a list of like 100 programs.. which i need to install or how to create the db server..
I just need a tut that shows how to install the programs and where to download and what programs...

Thanks Adv!

~Ari Edry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls make the download links in the thing pls thank you or mod well delte the the postt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Video's link is edath please! upgrade :( i cant see the video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link to the video is dead can you re upload it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude thanks this is the first video link i have seen that you don't have to download and i really like it :)so good for a new starter like me and other but i got one problem where do i get the files from ? any random file from dekaron or ? can you give us the links :) thank you very much

edit: oh and can i do all this on Windows 7 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to make a server tomorrow, still wondering , can i host it on this configuration ? if YES , how many users i can hold without LAG ?
CPU : Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 2,7 Ghz
RAM : 4 GB DDR2 @ 1066 MHZ
HDD : Samsung @ 10000 rpm
Conexion : 50 MB ( 10 download , 4 mb upload)

Server will be on 24/7

1.How many ppl i can hold with these configurations ?
2.if i wont succeed , can u help me thru Team Viewer ?
3. How are the new users going to register ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link to the video is dead can you re upload it?

Back