Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
would it work with latest mssql.??

Most likely yes. But im sure you would need to buy a license because apart from what I know 2005 only supports 4gb databases. Not sure if 2008 is the same (most likely it is) so these files would be too big for them versions of SQL if your using express versions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have 1 error, you want to stick this code:

Code:
---Account Query By Warmonger---
DECLARE @UserNO varchar(16), @AccountID varchar(16), @Password varchar(16), @PasswordH varchar(32), @Email varchar(50), @SecretA varchar(22), @SecretQ varchar(22)
SET @UserNO= '09101410275532'
SET @AccountID = 'Account ID'
SET @Password = 'Account Password'
SET @PasswordH = 'Account Password Hashed'
SET @Email = 'E-Mail'
SET @SecretA = 'Secret Answer'
SET @SecretQ = 'Secret Question'

Insert Into [TBL_USER] Values (@UserNO, @AccountID, @Password, @Email, @SecretA, @SecretQ)
Insert Into [USER_PROFILE] Values (@UserNO,@AccountID,@PasswordH,'801011000000','1','0','Y','01/01/2006 00:00:00',null,null,null,'000')

Error:

(1 row(s) affected)

Server: Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 12
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_USER_PROFILE'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'USER_PROFILE'.
The statement has been terminated.

WHY ? :|

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have 1 error, you want to stick this code:

Code:
---Account Query By Warmonger---
DECLARE @UserNO varchar(16), @AccountID varchar(16), @Password varchar(16), @PasswordH varchar(32), @Email varchar(50), @SecretA varchar(22), @SecretQ varchar(22)
SET @UserNO= '09101410275532'
SET @AccountID = 'Account ID'
SET @Password = 'Account Password'
SET @PasswordH = 'Account Password Hashed'
SET @Email = 'E-Mail'
SET @SecretA = 'Secret Answer'
SET @SecretQ = 'Secret Question'

Insert Into [TBL_USER] Values (@UserNO, @AccountID, @Password, @Email, @SecretA, @SecretQ)
Insert Into [USER_PROFILE] Values (@UserNO,@AccountID,@PasswordH,'801011000000','1','0','Y','01/01/2006 00:00:00',null,null,null,'000')

Error:

WHY ? :|

Does USER_PROFILE already have that info in the table? Did you wiped database of accounts first before you made a new account?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant connect client and server...
Error is 'client version is too low'...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how 2 do this? teach me plz...

If your saying your versions dont match open version.ini in the share folder of both client and server. And change them so they say the same exact thing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx...
which 1 i should use? copy from the server version.ini into client version.ini...OR...copy from client version.ini into server version.ini...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thx...
which 1 i should use? copy from the server version.ini into client version.ini...OR...copy from client version.ini into server version.ini...

It dont matter aslong as they match.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx warmonger...server is running now...

BUT...when i open the client in another pc...it cant connect...
WHEN...i open the client in the pc with the server in it...i run without problem...

can tell me what should i do to make multiple pc connect to the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link for the server files and the client is dead, can you re up this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow! thanks Warmonger for updating the bad links. I have a question, is there some bugs in this serverfiles?

and also, is there an improvement on this newly updated serverfiles than the one before this? thanks for answering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back