Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir????where cas i get(download) Clients With Unpacked data.pa???

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wow! thanks Warmonger for updating the bad links. I have a question, is there some bugs in this serverfiles?

and also, is there an improvement on this newly updated serverfiles than the one before this? thanks for answering!
Yes there is "Action 6" files around here somewheres.
sir????where cas i get(download) Clients With Unpacked data.pa???
Look around in releases section most clients are unpacked. Even if their not you can use a unpacker to unpack the data.pak's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys ,
i habe found this tut and i find this great but i can not testet thar i can not found eny dekaron part hwo is a unpacket data.pak.
have enywere a link from a dekaron part whit a unpacket data.pak

(sorry for my bad english)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i got an issue with the dekaron server, when it loads up and gets going, at the end of it, it says something like FLash Flooding, Program shutting down. Have you encountered this before?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome guide!! I'm going to use this to make my server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey im curious im running vista 32 bit and when i try to install sql server 2000 i get an error that says the program is incompatible with my version of windows what should i use and how would i set it up

thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey im curious im running vista 32 bit and when i try to install sql server 2000 i get an error that says the program is incompatible with my version of windows what should i use and how would i set it up

thx

its right Dekaron and mssql 2000 work only for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

thx

If your limited or not able to get 2000 to run on Vista (there is loopholes i've done it.) You can use 2005 which is compatible with Vista. Setting it up is nearly the same way just a bit complicated if your use to 2000 and never used 2005. But you will NOT be able to use these database backups as they exceed 2005's 4gb database size limit. I'm unsure how big the databases are without accounts. There are "other" ways to get around this 4gb limit if you can understand that, then Vista + 7 are not a problem for these files. Unless Vista + 7's crappy ODBC becomes an issue in which i've built a patch already for the issue for another game. Post back with your progress.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guess il try running 2000 in combatibility mode for windows xp hope it works if not il try 2005 il post back if it works or doesnt

thx for the advice

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI. Im brand new and dl'd the SQL 2000 x86. I have a 64bit OS and would need one that is compatible with that. Where is the best place to find one? Sorry if its been answered already. I did look b4 i posted

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HI. Im brand new and dl'd the SQL 2000 x86. I have a 64bit OS and would need one that is compatible with that. Where is the best place to find one? Sorry if its been answered already. I did look b4 i posted

You must launch setup manually. Im guessing your using XP x64 edition? If you read the error message it tells you to go into bin\sql\ and run sqlsetup.exe cant remember exactly but the error message should tell you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am actually using Vista 64 bit and I just read that I needed to use SQL 2005. I will try and find that and let you know the progress

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Ok I found a loophole for the 2000 and I will inform if it works

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I get an error message when i try to "Restore Database".

"Cannot open backup device 'C:program Files (x86)/Microsoft........'. Device error or device off-line. See the SQL Server erroe log for more info.
RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

What am i doin wrong?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Warmoger,
I did all things as you said in the tut, but when I login the server the server dc immediately (after show message "logging into the server", I also search the forum for this problem, but no hope), I used ZanDekaron client. Is it OK? And if it is not OK, can u tell me which client I need because your client link is dead.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Warmonger, I followed everything you said to do and I got the server up and started and it gave me this error, could you tell me what it means and how to fix it please.

5732: Provider::Execute( CCHAR * szName )
szName: SP_SIEGE_INFO_R
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: Syntax error converting datetime from
character string.
5732: [ CRITICAL EERROR ] SP_SIEGE_INFO_R CALL FAIL

Another thing as well, I was able to log in even though I still get this error, but when I do it tells me my password dose not match my user account, even though in the database it says it is correct.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem i cant start my server becausse of that error that Thutsu has encountered. can anyone help us pls....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Warmonger, I followed everything you said to do and I got the server up and started and it gave me this error, could you tell me what it means and how to fix it please.

5732: Provider::Execute( CCHAR * szName )
szName: SP_SIEGE_INFO_R
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: Syntax error converting datetime from
character string.
5732: [ CRITICAL EERROR ] SP_SIEGE_INFO_R CALL FAIL

Another thing as well, I was able to log in even though I still get this error, but when I do it tells me my password dose not match my user account, even though in the database it says it is correct.

I have the same problem i cant start my server becausse of that error that Thutsu has encountered. can anyone help us pls....

Could be because of the new year that SQL took on a new date\time format that the files dont support. You might have to convert over datetime to get it to work again. (I have no server to penis with so I cant supply a real fix).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you think it will work if i change the year in my pc?does the new files have this error?

Reaction score
This server Have Aloken ?
What client should i use with that ?

Your FTPServer iss off, at least, this link ...
Can you gimme a new link for a Client ?

-
Thanks for Making this Tutorial, i'll Try Right when i get a Client !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This server Have Aloken ?
What client should i use with that ?

Your FTPServer iss off, at least, this link ...
Can you gimme a new link for a Client ?

-
Thanks for Making this Tutorial, i'll Try Right when i get a Client !

------------>
Warmonger - Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Client your going to have to look around. Not many on the net anymore. I sure wont link your to Jav's site, since my obligation is to hack it and take it down. Look around in release section or use google. Or you could check topsite lists and download a random servers game client. And no these are Action 3 files, no Aloken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back