Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kylo's GC S4 Emulator

Reaction score
Someone named Kylo on RZBR released this. He says the cryptography library isn't open, so I'd discourage everyone using this from doing anything weird like releasing it. The emulator is currently under development and Kylo was kind enough to release his work, so one screw up and the whole thing goes poof.

Therefore, credits go to Kylo and Shuichi/Kurama of RZBR.

The only things you can do right now are buy GP items from the shop (provided you added the items to the respective table) and play (but not finish a game) PVP.

Shuichi has also developed a packet encryption/decryption tool based on IV. If you know Pascal/Delphi and would like to help with development, you can play around with this tool.
The source is here:
Basic tutorial of how to use the tool:
First, you need to take the first packet that the server sends to the client, it has a seed called IV. The client picks up the packet gets the IV of 8 bytes, which you will use to decrypt all packets for that session.
You can use the other functions, but you will still need to use the same IV.
Link:
Scan:

Here's a translation of Kylo's post:
Listen up!
After much work, I was able to reverse engineer the encryption of the packets and included the library's functions in the .exe, to release with the encrypt/decrypt functions already built into the emulator.
It's not the finished version, but it allows you to play! That's right, everyone.
The source isn't included as it was too much work.

Download:

MySQL:
Host: 127.0.0.1
Login: root
Password: root

Tutorial:
1- Download the files above
2- Extract the archive in one folder
3- Configure MySQL with the user and password both being root.
I use version '6.0.4' from installing 'AppServer 2.6.0'. - download AppServer:

4- Execute the SQL file attached after creating a database called gc

5- Insert data into the database tables as they are named.
For the 'servers' table, use port 4132.

6- Open Center Server and Game Server.

Credits to to the great Shuichi, who revolutionized our section!

Screenshot for proof:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The creator of the emulator is called Shuichi and not Kylo.. Why the thread is called "Kylo's GC S4 Emulator"?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please post a more comprehensive tutorial? Perhaps a video? Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used GCReborn's client but the main.exe is encrypted. the one i downloaded in RZ.com.br is just white screen then close. i guess they were incompatible.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any client here?
gcreborn how to unpack main.exe?

Reaction score
i used GCReborn's client but the main.exe is encrypted. the one i downloaded in RZ.com.br is just white screen then close. i guess they were incompatible.

Yeah, uh.. you're supposed to use that one. Here's exactly Kylo's post from RZBR.

Here's a main.exe with removed GameGuard. Usable.

blah blah blah thanks Shuichi blah

The creator of the emulator is called Shuichi and not Kylo.. Why the thread is called "Kylo's GC S4 Emulator"?

Because Kylo's the person who released it with a working cryptography library. I do give credit to Shuichi though and fully acknowledge that he created the emulator originally.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Create a much better tutorial please........
I cant underatand.......

Back