Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all searching for Grand Chase private servers...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You are all lazy.
We, the people in the development section, are tired of answering idiotic questions, which may coincidentally sound like:
  • Where can I find a working private server?
  • How can I make a private server?
  • Where can I find more clients to use?
  • What do you do with this?
And the likes.
Seriously, people, those things are easy enough to figure out on your own. You can find a working private server, but I doubt there is one now. There are a lot of technical issues to be addressed with. Secondly, there are a lot of guides here that answer how to make a server. Third, you can use google to search for clients. As for how, you can read, can you?

I am not ecstatic now. I understand that a lot of you are new to making servers. However, none of you are new to reading, the internet, and the likes. We are trying our best to address issues, but you keep on asking for it repetitively, instead of using the search feature of the forum. We are trying to lengthen our patience, but you are trying our patience.

In the near future, please do entertain us by understanding first what you should do and do it. Don't do anything rash. We, too, have our own lives and we cannot be there for you always. My inbox gets full every two weeks, and all of them contain questions that are one and the same... Do you guys feel my irritation? Seeing the same stuff over and over again isn't funny.

I dearly hope you would not take everything here negatively, since we are the ones who are supposed to be angry here. We are tired. We need rest.
And you guys need to understand that.

Edit Post:
Funny that when I told everyone not to PM me, they started going to my public profile page. I really, really do not appreciate that.
Be sure to search the forum first before you go ask. I am tired of answering the same old questions. I'll retort with a rude remark if you ask me a question that's already been answered.
And to those who are brave enough to flame me when they're asking favors, You are all ingrates. You retards, you're nothing but leechers. I made this tutorial and you have the gall to flame me? You're using my stuff and then you go on and about how useless I am? DID YOU NOT think that you might be the useless one, since you cannot even understand that guide? You need to attend school more, then.
That is why, for now, I removed my guide and the files from the site. And to those ingrates who would try to distribute my stuff without my permission, I'd personally contact interpol and have you removed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are working servers that people have, but they're inexperienced to make it online and public.
Only DF08 that I know has made a public server that has english players + english client.
There are more pservers, just found on different forums and are brazilian.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It'd be hard enough to make a Grand Chase Private server considering it's game play. but thanks for pointing this out for the Newbies :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever somebody makes a thread requesting files or the similar,I'll copy the address and say
"Hey,you can find something here."
Just to make them read.Newbies for the win:p:

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shining,
I would prefer
to request a mod

to close the thread and delete all posts except 1st post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmao, there's this thing called "Common Sense" and I am pretty sure that using that will pretty much help you...

I agree with those pissed off people with people who want spoon feeding... common guys.. if you have problem looking for a file to download, use your brain not your mouth, there's this thing human beings invented? its called google! I guess you can search for your answers there, right?

Before you ask someone a question, please be sure that you already exerted 99% of your effort. Just like me I still havent got any sleep at all, and before I post here in this forum I exerted and tried things that would pretty much help me with my problem, and you can see the solution too in the error message itself! and please!!!! read the previous post before asking questions... I know some of the posts are not that detailed, well all you have to do is experiment things and if youre really having problem, ask properly....

So there! thats the Legend why you cannot Buy Common sense in a store... ^_^,v..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not to brag, but this is the section I'm popular in (not that I post in others, but because I did guides and stuff). Therefore, it's not hard to find a thread which I made.

Plus, it's practically advertised here. You'd find no difficulty in looking for a guide. I made sure it's made in pure English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To all people asking for help; Ignore these synycal and mostly hypocrytical people

Simply put what they are trying to say is that you need to first use the search button , google, and browse the forums before you hastily aask for help. Not that you should ask for help, because thats what this forums was made for.

truth of the matter is there only 2 working private servers out there... period(english)

Df08's Server, and might I say that it is not on most of the time. Also, Grand Chase evolution(use the search engine), which unfortunatly runs only on hamachi. Thats the reason people go around and ask about grand chase private servers.

off-topic: anybody know anything besides proxifier so I can use KGC; it seems kgc got smart and started to notice it.

Back