Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PROJECT]GC Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Whatever. I'm already done with the project per se. I've done most of the coding. All that's left are the addon parts.
Here's some screenies:
shiningriver - [PROJECT]GC Website - RaGEZONE Forums

If it doesn't work, try this:

or
and

Project Demo:

If you want to download it, you can view my "Making a Grand Chase Private Server V2" for instructions. Same with that one, the website would only be available when the counter goes 18. You could help. I will appreciate it very much!
Everything I post is made by me alone... therefore I take full ownership of my works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This project seems nice, however you need to get a good knowledge of all the Databases before you begin doing this project and their functions also. :3

I can provide some help, but I don't have knowledge of PHP, just HTML and CSS (basic things D:)

Good luck for you~ :x

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone else who's up for this project? I'll post a sample screenshot of the plan probably tomorrow.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Recruiting is on. You can go PM me or post here if you want to help. I'm going to post at the first thread the things needed to be done.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd love to help, but unfortunately, I'm not skilled at coding. The only way I get around super-coded stuff is when I spend hours fiddling with the files and waiting for a satisfactory result.

Good luck though!

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm good w/ designing to :p
good luck w/ the project

deviant:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment. Right now the project is on hold (till help comes) since I already deleted my mySQL, therefore I have no databases to connect my site with.

However, I was hoping there's a good samaritan out there (that I can trust) to help.

Reaction score
hahaha i will =] and ey i can maybe Create a Site myself aswell and release it, Cuz Last time i had my GC up i Created a GC Site myself :D (my GFX and Coding :D). this will be Fun :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, it's not for public release anyway (somewhat)... it's for the tutorials I am still debating on to continue writing.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You think?! Oh well. I'm going to dwell on it when I have more time.

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:O,
fight? lol.
so when's the start?

just call me if it's design.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, I could ask for an alternate design... it looks somewhat out of touch.

Right now, I'm going to wait till the end of classes before I start on resuming this one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i help you dude i'm good with CC+ forgot the name but i help you all the
way to its done and when it is can you give me the download link to ya
website when its done me and you and others will get your server done in
no time my friend

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
... It's done. There's already a simulator. However, I need more credibility and assurance from you before I start giving things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back