Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PROJECT]GC Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When you say Simulator,you mean Beta version?Will you open up Beta for a select number of players?Just wondering.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When I say Simulator, it is but a sample of the whole thing. I won't try to integrate it with the servers my guide indicated... I haven't had the time. :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
^Thank you.

I won't yet integrate it to the private servers since I haven't been notified that there exists a private server already... and the fact that I have little time and computer space available.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not going to deploy :D

I'm going to release another version of the site (probably the one that I can integrate with the servers) sometime when I have my computer free of space)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Although the entire thing is complete, it's not fully operational. I still need to integrate it with MS SQL, which I won't probably be doing for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back