Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand Chase [Season 0] Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Grand Chase Season 0 Pre-compiled Server

View attachment GrandChase_S0_Server.rar [you may need to rename attachment.php to GrandChase_S0_Server.rar]
The archive format is RAR5 (WinRAR 5+).

ATOM-128 is an encryption used to encrypt files of the source code.

Password: 8LQDyFc4BuZ8fKQBwz1V8AfKE+hMEJhlAAADEO3uwWQDAJQmvdc8fAPdgOf1BJwrAA3Dz8f+fIFAfuZ08IYSgFAu8OKNAAcvzgZCcgCJ
The password is encrypted (eg. BASE64). There're a few hints over this thread. All of them in the opposite orders for decryption. hint:

I don't know what database to use. That's why I'm releasing it. :p

[original thread here]

Make sure you help if you find the correct database. There's a database included with the source (GILA7 encrypted) but it doesn't work correctly.

Oh, and basic instructions are in the config files (the lua files). They need to be edited. Not sure how this works with 64bit systems.

1 more note: I can't figure out how LoginServer (GC in files) is compiled. There are many missing files. ._.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

Can't open [URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144046&d=1393288416"=]GrandChase_S0_Server.rar[/URL]

I use winrar 5.00

Works fine for me...
eberyting_okae;lo_pobrum.PNG - Grand Chase [Season 0] Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decryption password with base64 can't open file

It password wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back