Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Upload GrandChase Season 2 Files] Server + Client + Stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there :)

I uploaded some Grand Chase (Season 2) ServerFiles.

The following Files should be used with the following Guide :

(credits @samuca15 (ocenaldo)

For me it was a long Journey before my Server runs fine. I used other Guides with other ServerFiles
where you cant Relogin or the CashServer was not working or missing at all. The Guide i linked here has good working Files and the only Thing that was missing was the CashServer Setup (You can read in the Comments of Youtube). I managed to set him finally up :)

I used a VM for my ServerSetup that is running @ Windows 7 64-Bit Ultimate & SQL Server 2014

I added my DatabaseFiles that are already setup with the following iP : 192.168.0.195
(Clean Database Files are also included)

You need to edit the following Files to match your iP's and SQL stuff :

CashServer :
------------
..\CashServer\config.ini

CenterServer :
--------------
..\CenterServer\config_Center.lua
..\CenterServer\odbc_stat.dsn
..\CenterServer\odbc_msg.dsn
..\CenterServer\odbc_main.dsn
..\CenterServer\odbc_internal.dsn

GameServer :
------------
..\GameServer\config_server.lua
..\GameServer\odbc_stat.dsn
..\GameServer\odbc_msg.dsn
..\GameServer\odbc_main.dsn
..\GameServer\odbc_internal.dsn

MsgRouter :
-----------
..\MsgRouter\odbc.dsn

MsgServer :
-----------
..\MsgServer\odbc.dsn

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Database Editing (because that was not in the Video Guide explained) :
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(1.)
DB : msg
Table : dbo.MSGRouterList
There should be only one Server available (One Line) with the following Content :

UID : 1
ID : 0
UserNum : 0
IP : <YOUR IP HERE>
Port : 9200
ProtocolVersion : 215
bUse : True

(2.)
DB : msg
Table : dbo.MSGServerList
There should be only one Server available (One Line) with the following Content :

UID : 1
UserNum : 0
IP : <YOUR IP HERE>
Port : 9300
ProtocolVersion : 215

Start the Server in the following Order :
1. CenterServer
2. CashServer
3. GameServer
4. MsgRouter
5. MsgServer
6. TCPRelay
7. RelayServer

Start the Client with the Batchfile, after you Hexed in your Server iP !!!
(Open your HexEditor and search for : "serverip" if you need to edit the iP)

ServerFiles + Database + Create-a-Account-SQL_QUERY.txt + CRC32.SQL :

There could be a false/postive with "CashServer.exe", because its using VMPROTECT.

The Serverfiles are configured for the following iP : 192.168.0.195
My included DatabaseBackups (ulfman) are using the same iP.

Following Default Accounts are available if you are using my Database Backups :
tester / tester
tester2 / tester2
tester3 / tester3

If you need to add another Account, you can use this SQL-Query :
Code:
USE gc;
INSERT INTO users (Login, passwd, sex)
VALUES ('tester', CONVERT(NVARCHAR(32),HashBytes('MD5', 'tester'),2), '0')
!!! change tester & tester before EXECUTE !!!

Serverfiles tested and working @ Windows 7 64-Bit Enterprise SP1
(I used & created a VM with VMware for my Server)

Client :

Clientfiles (Launcher) :

HashTab_v5.2.0.14 :

You need to use this Tool to get the needed CRC32 from your "main.exe" after you Hexed your iP in.
After you installed this Tool, you can Right-Click on your "main.exe" and check the CRC32 over the HashTab :)
But if you have already a Tool for this Step, then you dont need this.

Clientfiles tested and working @ Windows 7 64-Bit Enterprise SP1

Have Fun playing Grand Chase again like me :)

If you need help with something, i will try my best to get a Solution :)

Credits, because i read so much from them that helped me a lot :) iceblade112 samuca15 Zator

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blackscreen on launch of the game and it crashes. Everything is be set up properly. Success on everything and no error messages.
@ulfman:

Event viewer error is

The program main.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed.
To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 365c Start Time: 01d6f3b6ec725deb

Termination Time: 3 Application Path: D:\GrandChase Server Files\GC2\main.exe Report Id: b5f92e93-75c3-4a64-b88f-90f7b7fed33a
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Cross-process

I think the problem is with main.exe

I've hexed it for the ip and added the checksum to the config
I even tried the client launcher file in the thread, the client and the one in the video
it automatically crashes.

I've also tried to run the bypass direct by adding __kogstudios_original_service__
in the target of a shortcut of main.exe and still nothing

any idea what could fix this?

Edit:

Bypassed it by using sandboxie to run the shortcut sandboxed
Font error but it into the intro and loading screen,

it crashes afterwards because it says that "failed to connect to login server"

EDIT:

I got it completely working now and it's playable.

You need to use your IPv4 IP and not your Public IP
Solved

My only problem now is that I can't buy anything from the shop even though I have coins
I get and error 'Failed to purchase the item due to system error' :

Any insight ?

Edit: Crap ton of troubleshooting, changings ports from 9500, 9560, 19560 etc

still nothing, I got my version to work with the ncash on without bugging out my server but the shop still doesn't work unfortunately

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thankyou very much for sharing old but gold game :)
Can you reupload your youtube video?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I configured everything right but it keeps giving an error on the gameserver

Code:
[COLOR=#00FF00]cout : KFailRate::SetWriteToDB(), 2021-07-17 12:44:32, Update to DB : true[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=#00FF00]Sh Drop ADsust Time : 2007-08-07 09:30:00
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\T.Silva\Downloads\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GameServer\odbc_main.dsn
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\T.Silva\Downloads\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GameServer\odbc_stat.dsn
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\T.Silva\Downloads\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GameServer\odbc_main.dsn
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\T.Silva\Downloads\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GrandChaseServer_Season2\GameServer\odbc_stat.dsn
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#FF0000]cerr : KSocketObject::Connect(), 2021-07-17 12:44:53, Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
corretamente após um período de tempo ou a conexão estabelecida falhou
porque o host conectado não respondeu.

WSAGetLastError() : 10060
    m_dwKey : 0
    szIP_ : 26.89.20.252
    usPort_ : 19560
    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\Common\Socket\SocketObject.cpp, 149)
KNCashBilling::KNCashBilling(), in m_kSock[i].Connect( ms_ComnData.m_strBSIP.c_str(), ms_ComnData.m_usPort[i], false )    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 41)
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#C1F0FF]clog : KNCashEvent::SetPacketHeader(), 2021-07-17 12:44:53, 패킷 헤더
    usBodySize : 0
    usEventID : 1100
    iSeqNum : 0
clog : KNCashBilling::SendNCashPacket(), 2021-07-17 12:44:53, NCASH 빌링 서버에 패킷 보냄.
    kEvent.GetEventIDString() : EVENT_NCASH_INIT_REQ
clog : KNCashEvent::DumpNBuffer(), 2021-07-17 12:44:53, NBUFFER : 
    strNBuffer : 00 00 04 4c 00 00 00 00

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#FF0000]KSocketObject::SendData(), in m_sock != (SOCKET)(~0)    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\Common\Socket\SocketObject.cpp, 310)
KNCashBilling::SendNCashPacket(), in m_kSock[ePortType].SendData( ( const char* )kEvent.GetNBuffer(), ( int )kEvent.GetPacketSize() )    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 380)
cerr : KNCashBilling::WaitEvents(), 2021-07-17 12:45:01, Event processing - time over. elapsed : 8000
    strLogin_ : Handshake Init
    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 184)
cerr : KSocketObject::Connect(), 2021-07-17 12:45:23, Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu

szIP_ : 
    usPort_ : 0
KNCashBilling::KSocketNCash::OnSocketError(), in Connect( 0, 0, false )    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 781)
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#C1F0FF]clog : KNCashEvent::SetPacketHeader(), 2021-07-17 12:45:23, 패킷 헤더
clog : KNCashBilling::SendNCashPacket(), 2021-07-17 12:45:23, NCASH 빌링 서버에 패킷 보냄.
clog : KNCashEvent::DumpNBuffer(), 2021-07-17 12:45:23, NBUFFER : 

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#FF0000]KSocketObject::SendData(), in m_sock != (SOCKET)(~0)    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\Common\Socket\SocketObject.cpp, 310)
KNCashBilling::SendNCashPacket(), in m_kSock[ePortType].SendData( ( const char* )kEvent.GetNBuffer(), ( int )kEvent.GetPacketSize() )    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 380)
cerr : KNCashBilling::WaitEvents(), 2021-07-17 12:45:31, Event processing - time over. elapsed : 8000
    strLogin_ : Handshake Init
    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 184)
cerr : KSocketObject::Connect(), 2021-07-17 12:45:53, Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu

szIP_ : 
    usPort_ : 0
KNCashBilling::KSocketNCash::OnSocketError(), in Connect( 0, 0, false )    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 781)
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#C1F0FF]clog : KNCashEvent::SetPacketHeader(), 2021-07-17 12:45:53, 패킷 헤더
clog : KNCashBilling::SendNCashPacket(), 2021-07-17 12:45:53, NCASH 빌링 서버에 패킷 보냄.
clog : KNCashEvent::DumpNBuffer(), 2021-07-17 12:45:53, NBUFFER : 

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#FF0000]KSocketObject::SendData(), in m_sock != (SOCKET)(~0)    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\Common\Socket\SocketObject.cpp, 310) [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#FF0000]KNCashBilling::SendNCashPacket(), in m_kSock[ePortType].SendData( ( const char* )kEvent.GetNBuffer(), ( int )kEvent.GetPacketSize() )    (D:\Dev\071204_KncGC\GameServer\NCashBilling.cpp, 380)[/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded some Video Tutorials because the Youtube one is down :(

But i dont know what Tutorial i used... so there are two of them inside the ZIPFILE.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
then i managed to create the server using the video, but now i have another problem that i create an account i enter the server calmly but if i disconnect and log in again i cannot enter the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i got everything up and running but the client opens to just a black square and freezes nothing else happens ... any solutions? been at this for 3 hours trying to fix....

Update: it seems it only does this when my server is running i just noticed that if its not running it will open the client like normal but then error out becuase ofc it cant connect becuase the server is off
--> if im correct and this is why its bugging i believe running the game on a seperate pc or virtual machine should fix this will be back with more info on that in a few hours
(setting up a windows virtual machine but the microsoft dl's are slo af)

UPDATE: using a VM will fix the black box bug but it may be difficult to set up the connecting ip's and such

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i got everything up and running but the client opens to just a black square and freezes nothing else happens ... any solutions? been at this for 3 hours trying to fix....

Update: it seems it only does this when my server is running i just noticed that if its not running it will open the client like normal but then error out becuase ofc it cant connect becuase the server is off
--> if im correct and this is why its bugging i believe running the game on a seperate pc or virtual machine should fix this will be back with more info on that in a few hours
(setting up a windows virtual machine but the microsoft dl's are slo af)

UPDATE: using a VM will fix the black box bug but it may be difficult to set up the connecting ip's and such

We have the same issue, You might have something that is running in the background that is blocking main.exe, I used process hacker to see what was main.exe waiting for, and it was a messaging app, I forced closed it the rerun main.exe and it worked. Btw this files worked very well, cash shop is also working. I had old server files for S2 but selling at shop is buggy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have the same issue, You might have something that is running in the background that is blocking main.exe, I used process hacker to see what was main.exe waiting for, and it was a messaging app, I forced closed it the rerun main.exe and it worked. Btw this files worked very well, cash shop is also working. I had old server files for S2 but selling at shop is buggy.

For my gameserver, I am seeing this. Any idea why??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Don't open ColiseuServer and PVPServer, just GameServer, unless u have set pvp server and coliseum in gc.dbo.ConnectStatusDB

2. check if u have set the IP address for your server in database gc.dbo.ConnectStatusDB table

3. check if your cash server is running, be sure it is running first before GameServer

4. Try installing command line client tools from , It seems the server is looking for the command "svn"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Don't open ColiseuServer and PVPServer, just GameServer, unless u have set pvp server and coliseum in gc.dbo.ConnectStatusDB

2. check if u have set the IP address for your server in database gc.dbo.ConnectStatusDB table

3. check if your cash server is running, be sure it is running first before GameServer

4. Try installing command line client tools from , It seems the server is looking for the command "svn"

Is this initialized? For cash server?

Also, I have set every IP to 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it is initialized. Try moving the server in a VM/pc with different IP, as playing the game inside the server environment might cause issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mediafire download link is down, can you please reupload?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can reupload this server file and any file for support that ?

Back